Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[8/3/2014] GRAND THEFT AUTO V TEAM DEATH MATCH [APPROVED]

Event Name:
Grand Theft Auto V 3v3 Team Death Match Tournament

2) Area or game to be held on:
Grand Theft Auto V

3) Console to be held on:
XBOX 360

4) Date & Time:
Saturday, August 3rd, 2014 @ 9pm eastern standard time (matches will start as soon as they are ready and the hosts give the go ahead)

5) Is this a recurring event?
Maybe

6) Host(s):
XGC Nadu Fox / KoG Devoured XS

How to sign up:
Add the silver tag 'XG GTAV TDM' and message me your team line up. If you do not have a team, we will randomize you.

Rules:
Basic TDM rules / score cap at 30 (No time limit) / Weapons: Forced and pickup (forced being the assault smg)

7)Mass Message:
ATTENTION XG: XGC Nadu Fox and KoG Devoured XS will be hosting a GTAV 3v3 TDM tournament on August 3,2014 at 9pm est. If interested please add XG GTAV TDM to your friends. Any questions message the hosts. [spam]

If anyone needs more info please message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Event Name:
Grand Theft Auto V 3v3 Team Death Match Tournament

2) Area or game to be held on:
Grand Theft Auto V

3) Console to be held on:
XBOX 360

4) Date & Time:
Saturday, August 3rd, 2014 @ 9pm eastern standard time (matches will start as soon as they are ready and the hosts give the go ahead)

5) Is this a recurring event?
Maybe

6) Host(s):
XGC Nadu Fox / KoG Devoured XS

How to sign up:
Add the silver tag 'XG GTAV TDM' and message me your team line up. If you do not have a team, we will randomize you.

Rules:
Basic TDM rules / score cap at 30 (No time limit) / Weapons: Forced and pickup (forced being the assault smg)

7)Mass Message:
ATTENTION XG: XGC Nadu Fox and KoG Devoured XS will be hosting a GTAV 3v3 TDM tournament on August 3,2014 at 9pm est. If interested please add XG GTAV TDM to your friends. Any questions message the hosts. [spam]

If anyone needs more info please message me.

Because of general meetings and clan meetings, can we please push this to 7pm est?