Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

360 LIVE ARCADE

XGC DetroitRon

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Taylor, MI
www.myspace.com
To those who have a 360 this will be a discussion forum for us as in what games you have or getting together to play said games. As we all know, XG is not only about halo 2. If you want, list the arcade games you have and maybe some of us could get together and play some arcade games. I'm always down to get my moneys worth out of the games I don't play much anymore but would if I had 2 to 4 players I would start playing them again(smash TV).

XGC Aldier

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2006
I have Uno and Texas Hold'em that I play. As well as Hexic which is single player.

I got the demos for several of the others, but I don't have the money to spend on the points for full versions.

XGC DetroitRon

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Taylor, MI
www.myspace.com
Yeah, they're too easy to buy sometimes. Like with smash TV, I bought it and loved it for all of 10 minutes. Don't get me wrong it's a good game, but the more you buy the less you play others. That's the point of this thread, I want to get my moneys worth as far as doing more with the co-op feature a lot of these games have.

XGC arcameli

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Rhode Island
While Hexic and other games are not multiplayer you can still open up chat during the game so you don't have to sit there alone. PS check out my Hexic score. I was also thinking of getting the new Tony Hawk... is it def. worth buying?

XGC El3m3nt

Forum Rookie
Dec 11, 2006
Florida
Tony Hawks P8 is in my opinion THE BEST in the series. As Ron knows I had reservations in buying it because of the advertisment of the Nail The Trick mode. Boy was I wrong, that is one of the sickest most fun things they could have ever added! We are thinking about starting a tournament or even gettiong a ladder set up on xgl so the more of you that have it the better. Let me or Ron know if this is something that interests you!