Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[11/21/15] BLACK OPS 3 CONTEST

XGC Aizen

Forum Star
Aug 27, 2014
New York
1) Event Name: Black Ops 3 Contest/ Giveaway

2) Area Or Game To Be Held On: Advance Warfare

3) Console To Be Held On: Xbox 1

4) Date & Time: November 21 @ 10 pm EST

5) Is This A Recurring Event: Possibly

6) Hosts: Syn Karma XS, XGC Aizen, XGC Coop XS

7) Mass Message:

Welcome Members! Are you unable to get Black Ops 3? No worries!! One lucky player will be able to get a new copy of Black Ops 3 for the Xbox 1. A Contest for the game will be held on Advance Warfare, free-for-all game mode! Top 5 players will be awarded points to play in the main game. Depending on how many people sign up for this contest, 3 to 5 games will be played. Each game will be spectated by a judge. Contest will be held November 21, 2015 at 10pm eastern time. Just post in the XGC Redemption forum and let me know that your in and I will mark you down. Once the contest starts any late entry will miss however many games has already been played.

8) Event Layout (Maps, Game Modes, Time limits, Etc.): Free for all or TDM, depending on number of participants

9) Special Rules or Regulations: Core, No noobs or NA-45. no rocket Launchers. Everything else is fair game. Use of any of the prohibited weapons will put you in lastplace

10) Other:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) Event Name: Black Ops 3 Contest/ Giveaway

2) Area Or Game To Be Held On: Advance Warfare

3) Console To Be Held On: Xbox 1

4) Date & Time: November 21 @ 10 pm EST

5) Is This A Recurring Event: Possibly

6) Hosts: Syn Karma XS, XGC Aizen, XGC Coop XS

7) Mass Message:

Welcome Members! Are you unable to get Black Ops 3? No worries!! One lucky player will be able to get a new copy of Black Ops 3 for the Xbox 1. A Contest for the game will be held on Advance Warfare, free-for-all game mode! Top 5 players will be awarded points to play in the main game. Depending on how many people sign up for this contest, 3 to 5 games will be played. Each game will be spectated by a judge. Contest will be held November 21, 2015 at 10pm eastern time. Just post in the XGC Redemption forum and let me know that your in and I will mark you down. Once the contest starts any late entry will miss however many games has already been played.

8) Event Layout (Maps, Game Modes, Time limits, Etc.): Free for all or TDM, depending on number of participants

9) Special Rules or Regulations: Core, No noobs or NA-45. no rocket Launchers. Everything else is fair game. Use of any of the prohibited weapons will put you in lastplace

10) Other:

This is approved