Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
well.....either way bill miscounted...i have 7 votes and one honorable mention....not...3...or whatever..so how is everyone doing?

Unless you have another GT that people were counting votes for and I was misinformed. Considering at least one person here has had their name changed twice, are you paranoiaaa or was that oxygen? I don't even know anymore.

Edit: I counted 5 just scrolling though, I dunno how I missed the other two... unless you were counting someone posting Frequency FTW in big red letters who already voted for you. I never saw your honorable mention either, although I'm sure your looking harder for yours than I was.

Scooter

I like how in your post you posted something I said in mine and then acted like I disagreed with it. Try reading. It makes you look like less of an idiot.

I know why Cav did it, I was on his team up until today when I left because I wanted to play with people who can play as much as me and plus I have been playing with them a lot longer than I had been with Cav or Flawless. So you see, I had an interest in this too up until a few hours ago. I was looking for a teammate with Cav in this thread.

What does you not asking for votes have to do with anything? That was never brought up.

Last edited:

SYN Frequency

Forum Junkie
Sep 9, 2008
Wisconsin
The honorable mention was from Silvia....it doesn't really matter...i'm not oxygen or paranoia or euphoria...?....and I'm pretty sure he only changed his forum name once...and that was like 2 days ago...which makes all the *****ing and moaning about name confusion completely irrelevant.

and of course i was looking harder for mine...because it was my votes that had been miscounted....if you're going to take the time to post a list of the votes you might as well make it accurate.

and no one answered my question as to how everyone is doing....T__T

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
The honorable mention was from Silvia....it doesn't really matter...i'm not oxygen or paranoia or euphoria...?....and I'm pretty sure he only changed his forum name once...and that was like 2 days ago...which makes all the *****ing and moaning about name confusion completely irrelevant.

and of course i was looking harder for mine...because it was my votes that had been miscounted....if you're going to take the time to post a list of the votes you might as well make it accurate.

and no one answered my question as to how everyone is doing....T__T

No... cause he had his name as Euphoria when this thread was started and switched it to paranoiaaa. That or he had his name as Paranoiaaa and people were voting for Euphoria, I don't know which. Even then I thought he was someone completely different. Then I had no clue who oxygen was as I only ever played one game with Parnoiaa ever and even then I've never talked with him. So no its not completely irrelevant.

Yeah I know, thats why I said you probably looked harder for yours than I did. I just scrolled through quickly and counted em so maybe I missed a few like I said in my post before that you obviously didn't read.

Edit: I just went though again and counted 5, for the second time. So quote all of the 7 votes and the people's names and I can find it I'll change it to 7, but for now it stands at 5. Honorable mentions don't really count anyways, I listed 8 honorbale of my own and I didn't put them up there so... yeah

Last edited:

XGC The Paradox

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2008
hell, WA
jeez, kinda makes me sad to see all this fighting going on over somne vote... is it really that important to you people? its a title that doesnt help you in any way...
this is supposed to be a community based on being as proffesional in replying as possible, but this thread has broken down into petty squabbling, maybe some people have forgotten what xg is really about?

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
jeez, kinda makes me sad to see all this fighting going on over somne vote... is it really that important to you people? its a title that doesnt help you in any way...
this is supposed to be a community based on being as proffesional in replying as possible, but this thread has broken down into petty squabbling, maybe some people have forgotten what xg is really about?

Yeah, they have. I'm arguing because someone decided to act like I felt this thread has a huge meaning whether or not I "won it" or not. You can't even win this thread. Cav told me before he made it what it was about and why he was doing it, so we could find a fourth for out team. Its still a petty thing to argue about, but I'm not going to let someone take shots at me and repeat stuff that I already said and make it sound like I disagree with it. Besides, I'm already out of XG, I have nothing to lose or gain in this thread, I didn't have anything to gain or lose from this while I was in XG aside from a teammate who we could have found outside of XG or inside of XG without this thread. This thread was a luxury at best.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I agree. This fighting over votes? Honestly I thought we were more mature than that. (no offense to anyone. This was originally supposed to be for FUN)

XGC The Paradox

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2008
hell, WA
Yeah, they have. I'm arguing because someone decided to act like I felt this thread has a huge meaning whether or not I "won it" or not. You can't even win this thread. Cav told me before he made it what it was about and why he was doing it, so we could find a fourth for out team. Its still a petty thing to argue about, but I'm not going to let someone take shots at me and repeat stuff that I already said and make it sound like I disagree with it. Besides, I'm already out of XG, I have nothing to lose or gain in this thread, I didn't have anything to gain or lose from this while I was in XG aside from a teammate who we could have found outside of XG or inside of XG without this thread. This thread was a luxury at best.

i agree no one should be expected to take any form of insult lying down, and i feel you handled yourself very proffesionally, im just saying that the thread is very squabbly and that isnt what xg should be, its a family atmosphere and we act like enemies over a stupid thread on the internet

now i suck at halo ill be the first to say it, but hey i would jump on at any time to play wth anyone who invited me, thats what im in xg for and its the reason this thread was opened, to meet new players

if anyone wants to get together on halo or cod or w/e im a 26 in halo but ill give my best and y'all have my gamertag

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
mr bill i myself have gotten tired of watching the constant bickering going on thoughout this thread. the reason i called you out on it is its usually you involved in it somehow. sorry that you feel like the victim and must defend yourself. I honestly could care less what you do as long as you're not disrespecting other members.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
mr bill i myself have gotten tired of watching the constant bickering going on thoughout this thread. the reason i called you out on it is its usually you involved in it somehow. sorry that you feel like the victim and must defend yourself. I honestly could care less what you do as long as you're not disrespecting other members.

I understand why you did it, I wouldn't have felt I was the victim if what you called me out for was actually true.

Your right, I usually am involved in it. Somehow things I say just seem to hurt people's fragile feelings. Its a video game, this is a thread on the internet, in a forum of a community that pretty much has almost nothing to do with competitive gaming as well. If people get offended because I say something about there skills on a game, cool, I don't care. I completely understand if someone where to get offended if I attacked them personally, which I haven't done. Hell, its annoying when someone starts posting something on the internet or says something on XBL just because they can do it and hide behind their gamertag. Everything I have said has pertained to H3 or things said or done about H3 or this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.