Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Ehem, well, upon going back and reading previous posts, I find alot of things wrong with people now-a-days. I'm extremely glad none of you kids that think you are sooo good have never played Frequency or XxR3DEMP7IONxX. I'm also glad I don't have some of you in MY clan or else I would be extremely angry with what some of you people have posted, even generals in this thread have lossed alot of respect from me because of a light-hearted thread that you all turned into a childish fight, like I'm imagining two 6 year-olds at kindergaten arguing about which is better at staying within the lines while coloring and litalerly screaming at eachother about it. Seriously, this is coming from a 15 year-old, many of you need to grow up. This is the last time I'm going on this thread just because drama over the ****ing internet is so pointless and frustrating and yet you kids still manage to waiste your time over such a meaningless topic, eh I'm soo good at Halo, who cares?

People don't care what something is about, if they are able to be the best in it or think they are the best or whatever they will fight tooth and nail to prove to others or just be a******* to everyone who they don't agree with. I knew this would be a drama fest the second I read the first post, nothing could be done to ever stop that in a thread like this. I contributed to the arguments too, I'll acknowledge that, I still think pretty much anything I've said has been on point and the people who disagree with me will continue to believe to say that everything they said is right and I am wrong. Whatever, its cool, your entitled to your own opinion and your allowed to post it on this site as long as your post abides by forum rules. I'm not going to stop you, in fact, I encourage it.

That being said I'm going to update my origional 8, although only slightly. These are in random order by the way.

XGC Caviezel XI
Xx Mr Bill xX
Enforcer 205
XGC Kramer
XGC Jangles XS
inverzion
XGC Allstar XL
joedaddy918

P.S. If you think otherwise I encourage you to send me a friend request over XBL and play with or against me. All the people on this list are just as good if not better than myself.

Player Found v

Forum Star
Sep 14, 2008
Ormond Beach Fl.
Ehem, well, upon going back and reading previous posts, I find alot of things wrong with people now-a-days. I'm extremely glad none of you kids that think you are sooo good have never played Frequency or XxR3DEMP7IONxX. I'm also glad I don't have some of you in MY clan or else I would be extremely angry with what some of you people have posted, even generals in this thread have lossed alot of respect from me because of a light-hearted thread that you all turned into a childish fight, like I'm imagining two 6 year-olds at kindergaten arguing about which is better at staying within the lines while coloring and litalerly screaming at eachother about it. Seriously, this is coming from a 15 year-old, many of you need to grow up. This is the last time I'm going on this thread just because drama over the ****ing internet is so pointless and frustrating and yet you kids still manage to waiste your time over such a meaningless topic, eh I'm soo good at Halo, who cares?

lol I taught frequency lol. ;)

KoG Paranoid

Forum Member
Jul 21, 2007
winnipeg
i haven't played with any of you at all but im sure your all fantastic, but i can only pick who i've played with ='(

-KoG Perfect XS
-KoG Paranoid
yeah...i know i should have more than two people, but perfect is the only one i know that has done as good/better then me in customs and matchmaking. Im the best in my group of clan friends. (not to brag and no offence Parody, Concepts, and Kings of Gaming)

CGE Tray CE

Forum Nerd
Mar 23, 2008
Denton, Texas
i haven't played with any of you at all but im sure your all fantastic, but i can only pick who i've played with ='(

-KoG Perfect XS
-KoG Paranoid
yeah...i know i should have more than two people, but perfect is the only one i know that has done as good/better then me in customs and matchmaking. Im the best in my group of clan friends. (not to brag and no offence Parody, Concepts, and Kings of Gaming)

Believe me. He is not bragging. He is that good.

Tutulegitimate

Forum Nub
Dec 9, 2007
Benton, Illinois
-KoG DeathDealer
-lildrummer714
-Silent Hunter73

Liz (DeathDealer)is by far the best female Halo 3 player in XG. She got a ranked killimanjaro in lone wolves not even a month after the game came out. And shes went 41-0. Beat that. Just check out her file share and you'll understand why i voted for her.

I've never seen Tyler (Drummer) miss a shot with the laser or sniper. Hes one angry beast.

And for Chris (Silent) well... Hes just freaking awesome. Haha

I was gonna vote for KoG Paranoid but after reading his post above and seeing how stuck on himself he is now I've changed my mind. Sorry Justin but you know your not the best so stop pretending to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.