Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
Roughly the top votes are something like:
caviezel
legend
me
frequency
scooter
deadeye
jangles
a few people who were voted for xP
ummmm in not sure but it'll be somewhat like that give or take, i believe you may be on there and if i forgot you sorry i forgot the name.

not in order of votes so dont get on my a55 about that

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
hes banned from the site for 3 months not out of the community. But that may make his entry into this void so idk really.

But yea like i said that was a rough list, I dont really think the votes are all to organized lol

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
hes banned from the site for 3 months not out of the community. But that may make his entry into this void so idk really.

But yea like i said that was a rough list, I dont really think the votes are all to organized lol

Not to be a ****...

But why did you put your name up there? No one else has voted for you.

You did manage to exclude antiics, Enforcer, Kramer and joedaddy who have all gotten a good amount of votes.

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
Im paranoiaaa and SYN Euphoria i have 5-8 votes, and I said it was a rough look for a reason i only put the people i remembered on it i am sorry i didn't feel like reading through 25 pages of crap to make a rough list. That why I also said give or take because i dont know the actual numbers i just know who has a reasonable amount of votes. It wasn't even an estimation but simply a list of people with a DECENT amount of votes that I remembered. And you can quote me on saying "if i forgot you sorry i forgot the name." there was a reason i said that.

To be brutally honest if you want to go read 25 pages and count votes for a couple hours go for it because i don't.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Im paranoiaaa and SYN Euphoria i have 5-8 votes, and I said it was a rough look for a reason i only put the people i remembered on it i am sorry i didn't feel like reading through 25 pages of crap to make a rough list. That why I also said give or take because i dont know the actual numbers i just know who has a reasonable amount of votes. It wasn't even an estimation but simply a list of people with a DECENT amount of votes that I remembered. And you can quote me on saying "if i forgot you sorry i forgot the name." there was a reason i said that.

To be brutally honest if you want to go read 25 pages and count votes for a couple hours go for it because i don't.

You can do it in like a max of 10 minutes if your going slow. Its pretty easy to tell which post is someone's list and which one is someone *****ing. In fact, I'll get on that... as soon as I get done helping my neighbor move her new furniture in her house >.<

Last edited:

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
mr bill you really need to back off for someone not in this community anymore you sure do care about this whole vote thing to the point you're willing to call kids dumb for the way they vote. I have yet to see a rule saying you couldnt vote for yourself nor a rule saying you can only vote for the ones mr bill thinks you should vote for. get over it.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
mr bill you really need to back off for someone not in this community anymore you sure do care about this whole vote thing to the point you're willing to call kids dumb for the way they vote. I have yet to see a rule saying you couldnt vote for yourself nor a rule saying you can only vote for the ones mr bill thinks you should vote for. get over it.

You jumped to a false conclusion and tried to be a hero and save someone over a misunderstanding. You didn't read what I said, you must have read part of it or something, but even then I don't know how you would get that from what I said to Oxygen. Maybe you need to back off a little bit.

P.S. I might not be in the community but I still have a lot of friends in it and I do still care about it. I have said multiple times in this thread that people can vote for whoever they choose. I am allowed to disagree with them, but if they vote for the people who they know that they think are best, I can't really argue with that.

I do think a lot of people were just put on this list because they are friends with people. I know there are good people in XG, better than people who got a larger number of votes that haven't even been voted for at all. It is just a popularity contest in all honesty. I don't care, I can still want to win it if I want to, and it doesn't matter to me anymore as I'm not part of the community. I just like to call people on BS.

Oh and just to make a point that I don't give 2 ****s.

I don't think Legend deserved 20 votes. Your my friend and all but there are a lot of people in XG that aren't even on the list that are better than you.
Scooter, Oxygen, Jer, Cheddar... you all got a lot of votes, but your in the same boat as legend. Its a popularity contest and you probably don't even deserve to be listed once. At least Legend is good enough to the point where he should get some votes.

A lot of people with only one or two votes are better than people who got way more than them. A lot of people not listed are better than people who got a large number of votes. To be honest, most of the people on that list are bad at Halo. I've played with a few of you... your allright, your probably even better than a majority of XG H3 players, but you don't deserve to be listed. I can go on and on, but thats what I honestly think about this.

If I cared what some people in XG who can't get past level 40 and say "MM doesn't matter, my team brings me down.", I would have posted that while I was still in the community. I carried myself to a 50 in TS within a month of this game coming out. Don't tell me because your a commander grade 2 its your teams fault. In reality, your worse at this game than you think you are. Its cool, its a video game, they are meant to be fun, you don't have to be good at it. Me... I find it fun to win and play MLG because its challenging. You can say "I'm a good coach, I'm a good strategist" and so on about being better than most people of your skill level at one aspect of the game, but that doesn't make you as good as you think you are."

I think that protected my rep of being an ******* quite well. Peace out, I'm sure I'll get banned for that.

P.S. Bankshot didn't do it.

Last edited:

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
THE LIST SO FAR

The List So Far

Well, it took like 15 minutes or so, but I tallied up everyones votes.

I noticed some people voted twice but since I didn't feel like going back and looking for their origional post to cross out their old votes its a little bit off, but most of the people on the list only have 1 or 2 votes anyways. From most to least votes it is...

20 VOTES
XGC Caviezel
SYN Legend XS

16 VOTES
SYN D3ADEYE XS

9 VOTES
SYN Scooter XS
Jangles
Enforcer 205

8 VOTES
SYN Euphoria/Paranoiaaa/SYN Oxygen

7 VOTES
SYN Jer XS
x wr3kag3 x
KoG Cheddar XL
joedaddy918

6 VOTES
SYN Jitty
KoG Future Ki

5 VOTES
KoG Perfect XS
XGC Allstar XL
SYN Frequency

4 VOTES
XGC Kramer
KoG Paranoid
Killah Kraft
SYN iWinter MLG/Player Found v

3 VOTES
Syn Silvia XS
Flash aka Dan
G3N0CID3
KoG Horizon XS
KoG Raya XS

2 VOTES
SYN Illusion
XGC xECHOx 47
XGC Lockness
Antiics
XGC Wooly
XGC NAT1VE 107
XGC Road Raze

1 VOTE
Syn Chandler XL
XGC Rare FX
An Ogredose
XGC Rain
SYN Jiggidy
SYN Halo BR
KoG Bear XS
XGC Cnote
XGC 3XC3S
xx lightrage xx
AsILayDying
KoG Exit XD
XGC ADAMS
SYN BUNITE XD
Convicted Princess
XGC Devilsdemon
Xx R3DEMP7IONxX
intombed GUN
SYN SOLDIER 80
PlanetLockDown
XGC D3ADEYE XS
Seanizlucky
KoG Naru Fox
SYN Lightning
Alzworld
SYN Burning Sky
XGC Yoda
Wakeborder
Syn Big Fishy
Circus McGurkus

Note: I had 13 but since I left the community... yeah.

These all should be within 1 or 2 votes, unfortunatley some people changed their votes or voted twice and posted them multiple times and there were some spelling errors so its more than likely a little off, but thats about it I believe.

Last edited:

Klu7tch wrk Time

Forum Junkie
Mar 20, 2008
Clarksville, IN
You jumped to a false conclusion and tried to be a hero and save someone over a misunderstanding. You didn't read what I said, you must have read part of it or something, but even then I don't know how you would get that from what I said to Oxygen. Maybe you need to back off a little bit.

P.S. I might not be in the community but I still have a lot of friends in it and I do still care about it. I have said multiple times in this thread that people can vote for whoever they choose. I am allowed to disagree with them, but if they vote for the people who they know that they think are best, I can't really argue with that.

I do think a lot of people were just put on this list because they are friends with people. I know there are good people in XG, better than people who got a larger number of votes that haven't even been voted for at all. It is just a popularity contest in all honesty. I don't care, I can still want to win it if I want to, and it doesn't matter to me anymore as I'm not part of the community. I just like to call people on BS.

Oh and just to make a point that I don't give 2 ****s.

I don't think Legend deserved 20 votes. Your my friend and all but there are a lot of people in XG that aren't even on the list that are better than you.
Scooter, Oxygen, Jer, Cheddar... you all got a lot of votes, but your in the same boat as legend. Its a popularity contest and you probably don't even deserve to be listed once. At least Legend is good enough to the point where he should get some votes.

A lot of people with only one or two votes are better than people who got way more than them. A lot of people not listed are better than people who got a large number of votes. To be honest, most of the people on that list are bad at Halo. I've played with a few of you... your allright, your probably even better than a majority of XG H3 players, but you don't deserve to be listed. I can go on and on, but thats what I honestly think about this.

If I cared what some people in XG who can't get past level 40 and say "MM doesn't matter, my team brings me down.", I would have posted that while I was still in the community. I carried myself to a 50 in TS within a month of this game coming out. Don't tell me because your a commander grade 2 its your teams fault. In reality, your worse at this game than you think you are. Its cool, its a video game, they are meant to be fun, you don't have to be good at it. Me... I find it fun to win and play MLG because its challenging. You can say "I'm a good coach, I'm a good strategist" and so on about being better than most people of your skill level at one aspect of the game, but that doesn't make you as good as you think you are."

I think that protected my rep of being an ******* quite well. Peace out, I'm sure I'll get banned for that.

P.S. Bankshot didn't do it.

Mr. Bill is right about me im good, but i dont deserve 20 votes, but youno what i did.
You can also look @ it when im completly on i str8 rape Cav but he all ways comes back the next day and owns me. So if u look @ that i have my good days and bad days like every1 else. This thing is completely fake ppl vote 4 who they know and who they have played with so this should all just b dropped

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
There is no way for such a huge community to have a fair vote anyways so yeah there will be people getting more votes than someone better than them but that's the price to pay for being in a community this size.

o and im pritty sure Frequency has more than 3 but w/e i dont care

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
Ah Mr bill is right this has been a popularity contest from the start. heck, im even on this list, and i am only a 43 in TS, but i dont play this game enough to get good enough to be called a "ALLSTAR". In my opinion the list should be left down to the Members who ARE ALLSTARS, not think they are allstars. Oxygen you and frequency are "good" but far from great. Legend is great, but he even admits he does not belong in the top 8. I say let the members who can back up the talk make this list. get a top 30, break it down to a top 15, then find the top 8.

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
lololololol this contest was never meant to find out who the best halo players are its cav's way of trying to find new people to play with so he can find a 4th for his gamebattles team.

and mr.bill after all you're ranting and raving all you did was prove my point. and whether or not legend is good enough for 20 votes or im good enough to be mentioned it doesn't matter this is based off people opinions so guess what if i'm the best that someone on here as played with then its a good chance im getting a vote at least thats until they get to play with the great mr bill. lol

and on a side note i'm sure you'll notice when you're counting votes i never voted for anyone nor did i ask for any votes because honestly i know im not one of the top nor do i feel like gettin into a pissin contest over who i feel like is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.