Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
I'm going to say totz will choke hard resulting in either a 9th or 10th place finish for sQ

If he does choke majorly they can always drop him but their for sure in top 10 just dont know where lol

And bill maybe you should considering riding someone a little more "skilled"

dont worry im just playing xP

~Oxygen

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
The teams will inevitably change from the first tournament to the last, so we'll just have to wait and see how the rosters will unfold.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Hah, I trust Jangles to backpack me, he does every now and then.

But yeah, totz doesn't have the experience that any of the others do. I'd say top 12 for sure. Somewhere from 9th through 12th. If they do make top 8 it will be because Ace and Strongside carry totz. Flamesword is good... but not as good as some people make him out to be.

It kind of sucks that the teams change all of the time now. I never know who is on what team. Look at final boss, all they have left from last season in Ogre 2.

Snipedown seems to be on a new team just about every event.

Oh well, hopefully one team can just beast all of the others and it will probably be either Triggers Down or Str8, I'm guessing.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Hah, I trust Jangles to backpack me, he does every now and then.

But yeah, totz doesn't have the experience that any of the others do. I'd say top 12 for sure. Somewhere from 9th through 12th. If they do make top 8 it will be because Ace and Strongside carry totz. Flamesword is good... but not as good as some people make him out to be.

It kind of sucks that the teams change all of the time now. I never know who is on what team. Look at final boss, all they have left from last season in Ogre 2.

Snipedown seems to be on a new team just about every event.

Oh well, hopefully one team can just beast all of the others and it will probably be either Triggers Down or Str8, I'm guessing.

New Str8 will be together forever

they're just too good

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
I agree, Instinct will be the team to watch out for this season.

Then again, I've never heard of Lunchbox backpacking anyone lmao.. Roy's BR is the best, and their are alot of players that people can argue cases for being the best sniper. Call me wierd, but Ima stick to snipedown on that one.. Does XG have a good team going this season or what!?

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I agree, Instinct will be the team to watch out for this season.

Then again, I've never heard of Lunchbox backpacking anyone lmao.. Roy's BR is the best, and their are alot of players that people can argue cases for being the best sniper. Call me wierd, but Ima stick to snipedown on that one.. Does XG have a good team going this season or what!?

Again

Roys BR is so overhyped

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
overhyped? maybe, but I still think its the best lol

Well Bill are you competing atleast? you should

Cav should do, he got stuck with a crappy team last year, I'd love to see Cav get known at an event, he's a pretty good undiscovered player. lol

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
overhyped? maybe, but I still think its the best lol

Well Bill are you competing atleast? you should

Cav should do, he got stuck with a crappy team last year, I'd love to see Cav get known at an event, he's a pretty good undiscovered player. lol

Its definitely possible.

I'm for sure watching in person. If Enforcer 205's team is going to Columbus and they don't have a coach and I don't have a team that can go by then I told them I would coach to at least be apart of it.

If my team can make it to Columbus then I will play but I don't know if that will happen, in fact its quite doubtful and we are a new team anyways. But all the people who live near me are either on a team and out of my league or ****y little kids who I don't want to team with anyways.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
got ya.. Im going to atleast 3 this year lol.. So I want to see the schedule before I decide which ones to go to.. maybe meadowlands, but im def not going to columbus.. see no reason too lmao

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
got ya.. Im going to atleast 3 this year lol.. So I want to see the schedule before I decide which ones to go to.. maybe meadowlands, but im def not going to columbus.. see no reason too lmao

Hah, I wish I could go to more. The problem with Meadows for me is that it starts on a Friday and I have Chem Lab on friday which is worth like 100 points each class so its kind of a ***** if I miss even one of them. That and my car sucks and I'm poor. Columbus is just too close to not at least go to one or two days. If they have one in Chicago again I'll go for sure.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I will be attending Meadows. The best thing is I will be out of work for all of march so I can practice. Can I smell Montages? I think I can. Also I think this thread is dead or dying. It from all I wanted was people to vote to a giant discussion. To bickering and arguing. Im going to close this thread and start an MLG talk thread. Maybe in the future I will manage an actual vote. Such as one member from each clan, etc.... Thanks to all who voted and all who have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.