Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YO

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
Looking to join up with XGC but I have a sort of odd situation. I wasn't sure if I should post this in the grass wasnt greener section or not but... I was in KoG a long time ago (8 or so years ago) and I was removed from KoG back then over some things. I was Captain in KoG Pandemic and then I was General of KoG Legacy for a long while, my section leader was KoG Eagle XS (probably not around anymore). Division leader was KoG Hawkeye XD, though I heard he left not too long after I did, but I never confirmed that.

So basically the question is, do I have this moved to the grass greener section or not? I don't really remember enough about everything back then to describe in full detail lol.

Also if I end up being able to join, I only play Cod 4 remastered right now lol so that could be a problem.

Edit: Forgot to add who I was: KoG PIE

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Looking to join up with XGC but I have a sort of odd situation. I wasn't sure if I should post this in the grass wasnt greener section or not but... I was in KoG a long time ago (8 or so years ago) and I was removed from KoG back then over some things. I was Captain in KoG Pandemic and then I was General of KoG Legacy for a long while, my section leader was KoG Eagle XS (probably not around anymore). Division leader was KoG Hawkeye XD, though I heard he left not too long after I did, but I never confirmed that.

So basically the question is, do I have this moved to the grass greener section or not? I don't really remember enough about everything back then to describe in full detail lol.

Also if I end up being able to join, I only play Cod 4 remastered right now lol so that could be a problem.

If you were removed, you will have to go through Grass Wasn't Greener, even though it was a while ago.
As far as only playing Cod 4 remastered that isn't a problem, you're probably not the only person just playing it considering all the Call of Duty clans here :)

Hope that helps!