Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XILED EVENTS APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Events Team Application:

What is your username and gamertag?

Gamertag: XGC Kisses
Username: XGC Kisses

What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

As of right now, I am pretty much free anytime, till I get a job then my times might change.

What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I think holding a girl's night might be fun. I also want to hold a battle of the sexes. I think it would be awesome and also to see if our girls are better then our guys.
I also would like to host like a party game night or even just a VIP night where everyone can come out and play and meet different divisions within our community.
I think a GTA 5 night would be fun also, we could get a lobby dedicated to GTA 5 people and do missions or even just have a blast playing around with everyone.

If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am a very bubbly person, which means I am very outgoing and love to talk.

Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes I have held many events.
If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

I used to hold events from our old gaming community, such as meet the leaders where people of the lower ranks could game with the higher ups. I would also hold tourney for microsoft points, when they were around and the top winners would get points.
I have also held events in high school like dances and parties for my high school when I was in school.
I held an event the last time for Xiled Events Team, it was my try out but my connection at the time was bbad, but I got it fixed now.

Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time?
(Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

I would like to be a Freelancer. If I ever would want to transfer, then I might in the future.

How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I been in XG for 9 months, and I have never left.

What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

Division: XGC
Clan: XGC Sovereign

What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to get people together from different divisions to have fun and enjoy themselves. I been wanting to join for a while now, and I think it would be a great oppurtunity.

What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Bringing more events to the Xiled Community and also show that we are all one big family, even if we are all in different divisions.

Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
I have talked to multiple people from the Events team. The one I talked to the most about it was SYN Recon. XDC Orchid has also talked to me about it also.

Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity. :)

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
Events Team Application:

What is your username and gamertag?

Gamertag: XGC Kisses
Username: XGC Kisses

What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

As of right now, I am pretty much free anytime, till I get a job then my times might change.

What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I think holding a girl's night might be fun. I also want to hold a battle of the sexes. I think it would be awesome and also to see if our girls are better then our guys.
I also would like to host like a party game night or even just a VIP night where everyone can come out and play and meet different divisions within our community.
I think a GTA 5 night would be fun also, we could get a lobby dedicated to GTA 5 people and do missions or even just have a blast playing around with everyone.

If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am a very bubbly person, which means I am very outgoing and love to talk.

Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes I have held many events.
If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

I used to hold events from our old gaming community, such as meet the leaders where people of the lower ranks could game with the higher ups. I would also hold tourney for microsoft points, when they were around and the top winners would get points.
I have also held events in high school like dances and parties for my high school when I was in school.
I held an event the last time for Xiled Events Team, it was my try out but my connection at the time was bbad, but I got it fixed now.

Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time?
(Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

I would like to be a Freelancer. If I ever would want to transfer, then I might in the future.

How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I been in XG for 9 months, and I have never left.

What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

Division: XGC
Clan: XGC Sovereign

What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to get people together from different divisions to have fun and enjoy themselves. I been wanting to join for a while now, and I think it would be a great oppurtunity.

What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Bringing more events to the Xiled Community and also show that we are all one big family, even if we are all in different divisions.

Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
I have talked to multiple people from the Events team. The one I talked to the most about it was SYN Recon. XDC Orchid has also talked to me about it also.

Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity. :)

We will continue this application over Xbox Live Party Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.