Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XGC TAURUS

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC Taurus

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I'm usually on 7 days a week my work times change everyday

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I would like to hold a call of duty black opps 3 game night with matchmaking and custom games such as zombies to try to draw some attention for some new recruits and I would also like to host a war zone matchmaking on Halo 5 guardians.
The games I would like to host game nights on are
Halo 5 guardians
Call of duty black opps 3
Call of duty advanced warfare
Gears of War xbox one

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Im an outgoing laid back guy who likes to have fun and get some good laughs I'm a Taurus who likes to get the job done.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

I have not hosted any events but I did help with XGC Fliggy sometimes getting our members on for game nights within our clan (XGC BAD COMPANY)

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Custom infection game on call of duty advanced warfare.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

I would like to become a Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I have been in XG since 2007 more present in 2015

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

(XGC)
XGC BAD COMPANY
Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to be able to do more things with the community and meet alot more people!

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I hope to be accepted because I have never been apart of any xiled teams and I want to have some fun I want roll out and get the job done. I want to have some crazy experiences with fellow xiled members and meet fellow xiled members that I don't know. I want to accomplish getting our name as a community out in the open more and to have new members join in on the fun to see what we are about!

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

XGC Fliggy

Last edited:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC Taurus

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I'm usually on 7 days a week my work times change everyday

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I would like to hold a call of duty black opps 3 game night with matchmaking and custom games such as zombies to try to draw some attention for some new recruits and I would also like to host a war zone matchmaking on Halo 5 guardians.
The games I would like to host game nights on are
Halo 5 guardians
Call of duty black opps 3
Call of duty advanced warfare
Gears of War xbox one

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Im an outgoing laid back guy who likes to have fun and get some good laughs I'm a Taurus who likes to get the job done.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

I have not hosted any events but I did help with XGC Fliggy sometimes getting our members on for game nights within our clan (XGC BAD COMPANY)

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Custom infection game on call of duty advanced warfare.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

I would like to become a Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I have been in XG since 2007 more present in 2015

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

(XGC)
XGC BAD COMPANY
Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to be able to do more things with the community and meet alot more people!

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I hope to be accepted because I have never been apart of any xiled teams and I want to have some fun I want roll out and get the job done. I want to have some crazy experiences with fellow xiled members and meet fellow xiled members that I don't know. I want to accomplish getting our name as a community out in the open more and to have new members join in on the fun to see what we are about!

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

XGC Fliggy

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application.