Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XGC SPEAKEASY

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC SpeakEasy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Varies, my job can either require me gone for the week days or I'll be home by 6pm eastern. During the winter so November - April I'm laid off so I have all the time in the world. So yes my times change frequently. I'm always available on weekends though. I can always be reached through kik, the site , Xbox (smart glass).

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I'd like too see more mixed divison events, its a chance for everybody in XG too meet and game with each other including those outside of their divison. It seems a lot more uncommon too see XGC running with SYN or KoG or any which way you put it. So I'd like too see a change in that, maybe hosting Michael , or president. Plus clan v clan set ups. Throw back games as well, hosting a black ops night on the 360 seems to be a favorite. Or go really fsr back and make a Halo 2 night.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
c I'm a very confident person without being egotistical, I know what I want and how too do it.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, multiple game nights for my clan. I normally will host one right after my meetings. TDM, Gun Game, Michael, President. I've also set up clan v clan challenges.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Mostly just game nights for my clan. It can range anywhere from squad v squad. Rank v rank. Micheal, president. Then I have a competitive group where we go against other clans in clan v clan battles.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I've been in XG 2 years come November I believe. I've been inactive twice. Once for personal reasons the second time because of the military
9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? XGC Immortals XK, general.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to help the members of XG have a better gaming experience.
11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

To increase the gaming experience and atmosphere of XG and its members.
12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC SpeakEasy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Varies, my job can either require me gone for the week days or I'll be home by 6pm eastern. During the winter so November - April I'm laid off so I have all the time in the world. So yes my times change frequently. I'm always available on weekends though. I can always be reached through kik, the site , Xbox (smart glass).

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I'd like too see more mixed divison events, its a chance for everybody in XG too meet and game with each other including those outside of their divison. It seems a lot more uncommon too see XGC running with SYN or KoG or any which way you put it. So I'd like too see a change in that, maybe hosting Michael , or president. Plus clan v clan set ups. Throw back games as well, hosting a black ops night on the 360 seems to be a favorite. Or go really fsr back and make a Halo 2 night.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
c I'm a very confident person without being egotistical, I know what I want and how too do it.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, multiple game nights for my clan. I normally will host one right after my meetings. TDM, Gun Game, Michael, President. I've also set up clan v clan challenges.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Mostly just game nights for my clan. It can range anywhere from squad v squad. Rank v rank. Micheal, president. Then I have a competitive group where we go against other clans in clan v clan battles.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I've been in XG 2 years come November I believe. I've been inactive twice. Once for personal reasons the second time because of the military
9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? XGC Immortals XK, general.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to help the members of XG have a better gaming experience.
11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

To increase the gaming experience and atmosphere of XG and its members.
12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application.