Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XGC SNEEZER XS

Lil Sneezer37

XGC THE REJECTS
May 29, 2015
Ill
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC Sneezer

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I am available any day of the week at any time of the day.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I would like to hold clan 3v3
Meet a community leader night

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I'm a very laid back individual that will always give you a ear when you need to talk, but if something is wrong I can turn on serious mode and handle the situation when it comes about.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

I've never held an XG event, but I have held a bi-weekly event for my clan against other clans and have done inner squad matches

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

It was a 6v6 with a few different clans within xgc. Plus we have had a squad vs squad within the clan

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

Xbox one

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I've been in XG for over 9 months. I'VE NEVER left the community and I don't plan on it

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm currently in XGC and I am in XGC Assassins. My rank is General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

Want to be able to help host or assist other members on the events team and I want to help build us to be a greater community then what we already are.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Hope to expand more outside of XGC and reach out to the other clans within XG, and to meet other members within the community.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC Sneezer

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I am available any day of the week at any time of the day.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I would like to hold clan 3v3
Meet a community leader night

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I'm a very laid back individual that will always give you a ear when you need to talk, but if something is wrong I can turn on serious mode and handle the situation when it comes about.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

I've never held an XG event, but I have held a bi-weekly event for my clan against other clans and have done inner squad matches

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

It was a 6v6 with a few different clans within xgc. Plus we have had a squad vs squad within the clan

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

Xbox one

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I've been in XG for over 9 months. I'VE NEVER left the community and I don't plan on it

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm currently in XGC and I am in XGC Assassins. My rank is General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

Want to be able to help host or assist other members on the events team and I want to help build us to be a greater community then what we already are.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Hope to expand more outside of XGC and reach out to the other clans within XG, and to meet other members within the community.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No.

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application!