Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC ONEIROPHOBIA'S APPLICATION FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Oneirophobia

Forum Junkie
Mar 1, 2013
Waskom
What is your username and gamertag?
Username: XGC Oneirophobia Gamertag: XGC Onirophobia

What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I am available on weekdays after 5 pm central most day except for when i dont work. Weekends whenever i wake up. This doesn't change that often

What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
i would like to hold what i call a phobia night is when i get as many people as i can and play all of the games that i have ever played on my past games with different divisions and some that i make up. my second one would be a female vs male day where we get half and half male and female and whichever side wins gets to choice the next game and map.

If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
i am a very spunky and easy to get along with bad with my grammar and spelling.

Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
well never planned i have helped with some people on ideas of what we should do and i have held my phobia nights randomly i think 5 times and it was a huge success most of the time i even have generals asking when i will do another one so he can get his new recruits in on it.

If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
it was my idea of a phobia night

Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time?
(Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
freelancer

How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
i have been in XG for 8 months solid havent left.

What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
i am in XGC and i am currently a general

What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
well i have been wanting to join for a long time was just waiting for a freelancer opening the reason why i wanted to join is bc i know i am an outgoing person have fun on my phobia nights and when ppl get to rowdy i know how to handle it

What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
i hope to not only get events out not just on the main page or spam xbox message but private messaged to all generals in all of xg to tell there members when the meeting come up and also i would love to get non active ppl active

Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
um kinda by a couple of people XGC Lovecraft was the first then SYN Recon and XDC Orchid was telling me that there was freelancer spots open and i should join

Status
Not open for further replies.