Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: XGC NIGHTWISH

XGC NightWish

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 1, 2014
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
Username is XGC NightWish , Gamer Tag is XGC NightWish

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available everyday after 7 pm it may change to available after 3 pm due to my work schedule shifting monthly.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? Hosting games nights on different games out there whether clan based Black Ops 2 or Destiny or not clan based such as Left for Dead or Dead island especially Minecraft.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
A gamer girl that loves trying new things, gives 110 percent and allways trying to improve herself.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
No I've only participated.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Unfortunately I havent.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.) Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
Ive beein in XG for 18 months

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
XGC is my division . My clan is XGC Guardians. My rank is Lieutenant

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? I was looking through the forums and just so happen to have ended up reading the " Do You Even Know? " thread posted by SYN EMINENCE XD. After reading it I got a better understanding of what the Events team is about and I want to help better our community by getting members all across Xiled Gaming to come together and have fun and meet new people while killing zombies or building houses or even playing party games together.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
What I want to accomplish is being able to host or co-host events for XG members that will promote activity between the different clans and even divisions. Essentially one small step in making our community more fun and connected.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No referral

Last edited:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

I'm available everyday after 7 pm it may change to available after 3 pm due to my work schedule shifting monthly.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? Hosting games nights on different games out there whether clan based Black Ops 2 or Destiny or not clan based such as Left for Dead or Dead island especially Minecraft.

A gamer girl that loves trying new things, gives 110 percent and allways trying to improve herself.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Unfortunately I havent.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.) Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? I was looking through the forums and just so happen to have ended up reading the " Do You Even Know? " thread posted by SYN EMINENCE XD. After reading it I got a better understanding of what the Events team is about and I want to help better our community by getting members all across Xiled Gaming to come together and have fun and meet new people while killing zombies or building houses or even playing party games together.

What I want to accomplish is being able to host or co-host events for XG members that will promote activity between the different clans and even divisions. Essentially one small step in making our community more fun and connected.

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

Unfortunately I havent.

Please post an event by the end of next week, 9/25, or your application will be denied. If you need help finding a host, please let me know.