Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: XGC NADU FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC Nadu Fox

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Mostly after 8-9pm est. This sometimes changes depending on if I have plans with friends or family.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
GTA V, COD ghosts, Uno, World Series of Poker, and Left for Dead game nights and/or tournaments.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am dedicated and hardworking, and always looking out for what is best for the community.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
i have hosted a couple game nights for my clan.
COD BOPS 2 on in the chamber tournaments and multiple game nights for the same game.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
One tournament and multiple game nights.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Part time. I want to help organize community wide events, while still being in my home clan an helping them grow.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XGC for a little bit more then a full year.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I am in XGC, XGC United, and I am currently a Sergeant.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I love to do fun things with the community and I would love to bring people together through mutual play.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To bring people together from different parts of the community together when they normally would not game with each other.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes, XGC xRustyx XS.

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC Nadu Fox

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Mostly after 8-9pm est. This sometimes changes depending on if I have plans with friends or family.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
GTA V, COD ghosts, Uno, World Series of Poker, and Left for Dead game nights and/or tournaments.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am dedicated and hardworking, and always looking out for what is best for the community.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
i have hosted a couple game nights for my clan.
COD BOPS 2 on in the chamber tournaments and multiple game nights for the same game.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
One tournament and multiple game nights.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Part time. I want to help organize community wide events, while still being in my home clan an helping them grow.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XGC for a little bit more then a full year.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I am in XGC, XGC United, and I am currently a Sergeant.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I love to do fun things with the community and I would love to bring people together through mutual play.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To bring people together from different parts of the community together when they normally would not game with each other.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes, XGC xRustyx XS.

How did the event go?

Status
Not open for further replies.