Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: XGC MORROW

XGC xMORROWx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 25, 2014
Eldon, MO
1) XGC MORROW

2) I'm pretty available any time and if i'm not on the site you can always kik message me and I will be on

3) I'm always thinking of way to make everyone more active.......
1) a one round elimination match for advance warfare HTDM each clan with a team of 6 battle to the end everyone is always my clan is better this gives a chance to show hold one for 360 division and one division
2) player and weapon of the month for each clan ( a free for all match everyone has the same weapon top three left standing goes to battle it out then whoever wins is posted on there clans forums for that month and he or she picks the map and weapon that will be used for the next month and so on and so on)

4) I am outgoing always looking for something to go the next level

5) yes, before I was in XG I used to hold monthly game nights for another community just like the player and weapon of the month did this for about a year

6) player and weapon of the month

7) I would like to be a freelancer and remain in my clan and be apart of the events team

8) I have been in XG for almost a year come July will be my one year

9) I am in the Xbox 360 division and i'm in XGC Ascension and i'm a LT

10) I would like to see more activity within the XG

11) I would like to accomplish setting up the one round elimination match for both divisions this would be a great task but would be fun for all clans

12) No one recommended me just really active on the web site and would like to help out somewhere and bring more to the table

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
1) XGC MORROW

2) I'm pretty available any time and if i'm not on the site you can always kik message me and I will be on

1) a one round elimination match for advance warfare HTDM each clan with a team of 6 battle to the end everyone is always my clan is better this gives a chance to show hold one for 360 division and one division
2) player and weapon of the month for each clan ( a free for all match everyone has the same weapon top three left standing goes to battle it out then whoever wins is posted on there clans forums for that month and he or she picks the map and weapon that will be used for the next month and so on and so on)

5) yes, before I was in XG I used to hold monthly game nights for another community just like the player and weapon of the month did this for about a year

7) I would like to be a freelancer and remain in my clan and be apart of the events team

11) I would like to accomplish setting up the one round elimination match for both divisions this would be a great task but would be fun for all clans

12) No one recommended me just really active on the web site and would like to help out somewhere and bring more to the table

Please copy and paste the format. Answer below each question.

XGC xMORROWx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 25, 2014
Eldon, MO
Please copy and paste the format. Answer below each question.

sorry about that all fixed

1) What is your username and gamer tag?
1) XGC MORROW

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351

1) XGC MORROW

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Contact me or KoG Devoured XS for further instructions

XGC DEVOURED

XGC GALACTIC
XG CONTRIBUTER
Captain
Dec 20, 2006
PA

1) XGC MORROW

Talked it over with em I will be on the 360 on Saturday to talk about your event.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Denied

Failed to contact Lead Coordinators about application/Host Event

May reapply in 3 months