Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC JO3 D33R XC

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC JO3 D33R XC has always given 100% since day one. He literally has never taken a break from XG and his duties as a leader within the community. Duke (JO3) is known for his high standards, his ability to motivate, and always being there for the members. Having been working with JO3 for many years I have learned a lot from him. J03 took over XGC Charlie Co back in CoD4. He helped it grow and was a recruiting machine. His high standards helped build many successful clans and leaders. His ability to never give up is a prime example how hard work and pride for what you do can make you successful in XG. Congratulations JO3.

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
Thank you, Exile.
As a leader in XG, I would say we are only as good as the members that come behind us, the ones we bring in and the ones we work with to keep going once we are no longer able to build, organize, and motivate. The will to carry on is the most important thing we can give our members. Xiled Gaming is build on the Honor Code, keep it simple and always have fun. Thank you all for keeping our dream alive.

Last edited:

KoG Silo

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG MAFIA
Nov 9, 2014
Drangleic Castle
Thank you, Exile.
As a leader in XG, I would say we are only as good as the members that come behind us, the ones we bring in and the ones we work with to keep going once we are no longer able to build, organize, and motivate. The will to carry on is the most important thing we can give our members. Xiled Gaming is build on the Honor Code, keep it simple and always have fun. Thank you all for keeping our dream alive.
I can attest to his ability to motivate. When JO3 was an acting XD over KoG I had a productive conversation with him about what had just happened. A lot of my old peers & friends had left the community for various reasons. After speaking with JO3 he made me release all was not lost for KoG and there was still a future ahead. If it wasn't for the talk with him I probably wouldn't have made it back up to XS.