Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: XGC HATTER XS

XGC Hatter

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, Origin: Bermuda
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
Username: XGC Hatter XS
Gamer Tag: XGC Hatter XS

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm typically free from 1/2pm Eastern. The only reason why I wouldn't be free as much is when I'm home in Bermuda which isn't very often.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
1. FFA Survival on NUK3TOWN (anything goes - 3 lives each)
2. The typical snipers only bringing over from AW (FFA/TDM)
3. Combat Knives & Battle Axe FFA with 3 lives each

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I take time to listen to other's ideas and suggestions to better mold my own idea.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes. With my clan: numerous times, too many to count. With Events Team: Once.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Yes. Well, I usually do game nights with my clans because we all just want to kill one another and it's typically always a FFA. Other members in the Community I'm friends with bring a couple friends too.

I've only helped to host one event for the Events Team, and it was a TDM using multiple weapons like XMG's, Mors, etc. It became a TDM because we had a steady count of 16-18 members for a couple hours, which was too large for a FFA.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I was recruited by XGC EASTSiD3 XD & XGC STRiKER XS in November of 2014, so I have been here for just over a year. I have neither left nor returned, I have stayed.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
Xiled Gaming Clan (XGC). I'm not technically "in a clan", but I oversee:

XGC Counter Strike
XGC Last Empire
XGC Ol Skool XK
XGC Vigilance

I am an XGC Section Leader.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
To get more people in the Community involved in Events, and to get more people to get to know one another. Time and time again I hear "Oh, I never met so and so", wether those are XS' and higher, or just other peers in the Community who share the same rank.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
The above aforementioned in Number 10. To get people active, involved and to allow members to make new connections across the Community who they can game with outside of the Event being held.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes. XGC Tantaliz XS

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
Username: XGC Hatter XS
Gamer Tag: XGC Hatter XS

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm typically free from 1/2pm Eastern. The only reason why I wouldn't be free as much is when I'm home in Bermuda which isn't very often.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
1. FFA Survival on NUK3TOWN (anything goes - 3 lives each)
2. The typical snipers only bringing over from AW (FFA/TDM)
3. Combat Knives & Battle Axe FFA with 3 lives each

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I take time to listen to other's ideas and suggestions to better mold my own idea.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes. With my clan: numerous times, too many to count. With Events Team: Once.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Yes. Well, I usually do game nights with my clans because we all just want to kill one another and it's typically always a FFA. Other members in the Community I'm friends with bring a couple friends too.

I've only helped to host one event for the Events Team, and it was a TDM using multiple weapons like XMG's, Mors, etc. It became a TDM because we had a steady count of 16-18 members for a couple hours, which was too large for a FFA.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I was recruited by XGC EASTSiD3 XD & XGC STRiKER XS in November of 2014, so I have been here for just over a year. I have neither left nor returned, I have stayed.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
Xiled Gaming Clan (XGC). I'm not technically "in a clan", but I oversee:

XGC Counter Strike
XGC Last Empire
XGC Ol Skool XK
XGC Vigilance

I am an XGC Section Leader.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
To get more people in the Community involved in Events, and to get more people to get to know one another. Time and time again I hear "Oh, I never met so and so", wether those are XS' and higher, or just other peers in the Community who share the same rank.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
The above aforementioned in Number 10. To get people active, involved and to allow members to make new connections across the Community who they can game with outside of the Event being held.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes. XGC Tantaliz XS

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application