Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC CHROME XD

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Chrome XD was one of the most cool headed leaders in XGC. The guy was never angry and always was calms. This helped him with making wise decisions off of knowledge and patience, not emotion. He was also a Freemason and knew what brotherhood was all about. At one point himself and XGC Duke XD (XGC JO3 D33R XC) were the only XD's watching over the 90 XGC clans. When I came back from inactivity Duke and Chrome took the time to catch me up to speed. Chrome was also teaching classes, running meetings, and doing interviews for future leaders. He was a awesome teacher (he was a teacher for a living) and a mentor. He taught many of the leaders and helped produced more XD's to help run XGC. Today we thank you Chrome for your hard work. It never went unnoticed. We will be here sir waiting for your return. Welcome to the Xiled Gaming Hall of Fame.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
I came back from inactivity in 2011. Chrome was one of the guys who helped get the ball rolling with me and took the time to help me out. He is also a fellow mason.