Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XGC ANGELOFKAOS - PS4

KoG AngelOfKaos

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 1, 2014
Maine
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC AngelOfKaos

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Anytime

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Clan vs clan
3v3
6v6
Game night ideas from other members to try and get all our clans gaming together within the community.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I feel I am friendly, outgoing, reliable and dedicated.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes. Many times on Xbox 360 when I was in XGC Havoc. I hosted many dif game nights.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Player of the week
Michael Myers
Army of one
3v3 matches
6v6 in clan matches
And clan vs clan matches

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

PlayStation 4

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Um I believe it was 2013 when I joined and no I've never left XGC before.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm in XGC
XGC EVOLUTION ND
Currently a Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I've been here a longtime and got to experience a lot of wonderful memories gaming and being part of a close knit family so to speak, the PlayStation side I feel deserves to experience that as well. I feel this would be a great opportunity to get even more involved in the community and possibly get others more involved as well.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Giving our members more to look forward too and hopefully get members more invloved within the community instead of just their clan.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No, just forums searching and myself and a fellow captain thought it would be something we could apply for and try to make a difference and make the ps4 side even more enjoyable for all.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC AngelOfKaos

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Anytime

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Clan vs clan
3v3
6v6
Game night ideas from other members to try and get all our clans gaming together within the community.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I feel I am friendly, outgoing, reliable and dedicated.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes. Many times on Xbox 360 when I was in XGC Havoc. I hosted many dif game nights.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Player of the week
Michael Myers
Army of one
3v3 matches
6v6 in clan matches
And clan vs clan matches

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

PlayStation 4

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Um I believe it was 2013 when I joined and no I've never left XGC before.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm in XGC
XGC EVOLUTION ND
Currently a Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I've been here a longtime and got to experience a lot of wonderful memories gaming and being part of a close knit family so to speak, the PlayStation side I feel deserves to experience that as well. I feel this would be a great opportunity to get even more involved in the community and possibly get others more involved as well.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Giving our members more to look forward too and hopefully get members more invloved within the community instead of just their clan.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No, just forums searching and myself and a fellow captain thought it would be something we could apply for and try to make a difference and make the ps4 side even more enjoyable for all.

I will PM you to discuss your application further.