Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XGC ANGELOFDOOM APPLICATION

xXLegionXx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 2, 2015
Dallas, GA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC AngelofDoom

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Mainly anytime after 3 pm everyday I live in Eastern times zone, Only time these change is if something "Important" Comes up.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Destiny Raid Nights/events for both Normal, hardmode, and challange.
Black ops 3 Micheal Myers/ hide and seek.
Monopoly Plus Night
Destiny Iron Banner event or Trials of Osiris event
Crimson days event in Destiny.
and Much More.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am very energetic, and I joined XG to make a difference and I intend to do so.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes, Many of times in past Communities I have been in on PC, Back in PC times I was an Events team leader. I have also held a few raids in destiny before I joined XG

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

1. Call of duty Scrims on PC
2. Raid nights on destiny
3. Halo nights back in halo 2 and 3 in a different Community
4. Farming days in World of warcraft.
5. Recruiting days with my clan here in XG.
6. Meet your leaders day in a community on the PC.
7. and many more.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

2 Months

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I am a captain in XGC AByss.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I would like to be apart of the events team because I feel here I can make a huge difference, for example, I know how hard it is to find and put together a good group for raids in destiny, and as a long time destiny players I enjoy running through every raid and have lead many raids. I also have a ton of experience in hosting events both in game and in real life as well.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

To make a difference, and to provide people with a great place to go to do various events across many games.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

XGC Tantalize and some others were talking about it and I told them I would love to host a Raid night since I know the entire raid from top to bottom. They told me I should look at applying. :)

Last edited: