Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
Does anyone know if it is being worked to have the Gamertag on your profile be updated for xbox one? I am not sure if it is possible, but was wondering due to the fact that i have exclusively switched to xbox one, and my gamerscore and games played are no longer updating..... just a thought...

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
nah man had to trade it in to afford what i got..(a console and ALL launch titles) but yea Devastation has 1 squad on One and 3 squads on 360 for right now, but we are discussing where to go from here. Dragon may be starting a clan and i assume it would be a One clan.....we shall see. BTW how you been bro?

XGC REDZ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 10, 2012
Southern Maryland
There are currently 8 Xbox One clans I believe. I'm the General of one of them..If you want to transfer to a clan that is exclusively Xbox One, contact XGC EXILE XD. Hope to see you around!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I've been good bro, just reviving a dying clan lol but it's going good we're steadily growing and hopefully soon we'll have our first squad split and if we get enough people we'll be the first clan in XDC to clan split. That's what I'm hoping for anyway, but i miss devastation man i had an awesome time there wish i could've stayed longer. But sweet you guys seem to be doing well, I'm sure the one is sweet i can't wait to get one soon. But that's awesome bout time Dragon is getting promoted been a long time coming, You as well you should've been captain way before me and both you and Dragon should've been generals at this point but i guess its good that you all might be embarking on a whole new console growing clans within that console. Kind of exciting when you think about it.