Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[WITHDREW] XGC CRIMSON

Crimson of Ooo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2015
Terre Haute, Indiana
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC Crimson

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I'm am available most evenings, seven days a week.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Current ideas? I and several of my fellow clan and section members are quite competitive. Not only are we eager to test our skills against others in the community but I am very eager to get our clans and our section involved with the rest of the community.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am very social, enthusiastic about the community and gaming, and enjoy making new friends.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

We have had a couple small events with our clans in the section such as our Father's Day event, "Respect Your Elders event" which consisted of Lieutenants and up vs Sergeants and below. I helped host and plan that event.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

I am interested in becoming a freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I joined the community in February of this year.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm in XGC, XGC 9th Legion, Captain of Red Squad.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

My main reason in wanting to join the Events Team is that I want to get my clan and my section more involved with the rest of the community. I want to show our newest members that joining this amazing community doesn't just mean you have one group of friends to play with, but a massive community of people who are eager to make new friends and have fun together. We advertise our community to the public as being a massive community of gamers, why not actually get them involved with that massive community?

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I hope to accomplish much of what was in my previous answer. In addition to hosting or helping to create some really fun events for my fellow gamers to enjoy.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No. It is something I discovered exploring all the different forums on the site.

XGC DEVOURED

XGC GALACTIC
XG CONTRIBUTER
Captain
Dec 20, 2006
PA
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC Crimson

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I'm am available most evenings, seven days a week.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Current ideas? I and several of my fellow clan and section members are quite competitive. Not only are we eager to test our skills against others in the community but I am very eager to get our clans and our section involved with the rest of the community.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am very social, enthusiastic about the community and gaming, and enjoy making new friends.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

We have had a couple small events with our clans in the section such as our Father's Day event, "Respect Your Elders event" which consisted of Lieutenants and up vs Sergeants and below. I helped host and plan that event.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

I am interested in becoming a freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I joined the community in February of this year.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm in XGC, XGC 9th Legion, Captain of Red Squad.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

My main reason in wanting to join the Events Team is that I want to get my clan and my section more involved with the rest of the community. I want to show our newest members that joining this amazing community doesn't just mean you have one group of friends to play with, but a massive community of people who are eager to make new friends and have fun together. We advertise our community to the public as being a massive community of gamers, why not actually get them involved with that massive community?

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I hope to accomplish much of what was in my previous answer. In addition to hosting or helping to create some really fun events for my fellow gamers to enjoy.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No. It is something I discovered exploring all the different forums on the site.

I will be on the box later on today. We can talk about your event on there.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Member withdrew application due to life issues. Will re-submit in the future.