Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[WITHDREW] MOXXYYY

Moxxyyy

Forum Tourist
Jan 20, 2016
United Kingdom
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

Moxxyyy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I'm on almost all the times, depending of my work schedule, but for the next few months I shouldn't be busy.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I want to hold a major clan wars with the different section on Black Ops 3 and xbox one.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am a very organized person that is very easy going and if I have a idea in mind, I will make everything in my power to make it happen.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

In this community, I helped organized Clan Scrimmage(2 times), Leadership Trainning with SYN Liggs69(3 times) and I am currently setting up a Game Battle team for my clan.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Please refer to the answer of the previous question :)

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

Xbox One... and I could hook up my 360 if needed.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Since January 19th, 2016

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

SYN Nocturnal and I am the General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to create a bunch of events so everybody in the community can stay active, meet each other and be part of the family! Plus I want to help make this community a better place so that everybody can enjoy it and nobody would be left out.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I want to do my massive clan wars and get everybody together so we can enjoy all the different aspect of the community.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

Yes. SYN Speak XS

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

Moxxyyy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I'm on almost all the times, depending of my work schedule, but for the next few months I shouldn't be busy.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I want to hold a major clan wars with the different section on Black Ops 3 and xbox one.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am a very organized person that is very easy going and if I have a idea in mind, I will make everything in my power to make it happen.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

In this community, I helped organized Clan Scrimmage(2 times), Leadership Trainning with SYN Liggs69(3 times) and I am currently setting up a Game Battle team for my clan.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Please refer to the answer of the previous question :)

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

Xbox One... and I could hook up my 360 if needed.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Since January 19th, 2016

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

SYN Nocturnal and I am the General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to create a bunch of events so everybody in the community can stay active, meet each other and be part of the family! Plus I want to help make this community a better place so that everybody can enjoy it and nobody would be left out.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I want to do my massive clan wars and get everybody together so we can enjoy all the different aspect of the community.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

Yes. SYN Speak XS

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Application is being withdrawn due to member going inactive. Will reapply in the future