Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT: DESTINY

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
so far there are 3 confirmed 'classes'

Hunter- this is your agile, long range sniper class. They're also masters of stealth, so silent knife kills are a bonus. No real word on what their special powers are. (Looks like double jumps are possible with this class)

Titan- your tank class. Major health and major damage. Can wield any and all weapons, and looks like their abilities focus on support of friendlies.

Warlock- Your mage class. It may be like most games, and be a "glass cannon" . Massive damage, but no HP or Armor ratings. Special powers fall on their magic skill set. May be able to use basic side arms.

Weapons:

Primary - Rifles, Shotguns, Snipers, and ect.

Secondary- Pistols, some dealing massive damage

Heavy- This will be your grenade launchers, Rockets, Plasma spewing death rays.

Grenades: Looks like there are a few different varieties.

Campaign - Single/Co-op, with the occasional run in with other players. You'll be able to interact by trading merch and what not, but they can not interfere with you.

Multiplayer - looks like a TDM/FFA style of play. *Some items can ony be unlocked by leveling up and completing challenges in MP

Loot drops are seperate for every party member, and loot is calibrated to the players level. Big drops aren't frequent, but they promise to worth the effort.

Destiny is a living world: There are areas that are not meant for early players; however, you don't find that out till you have a monster gnawing on your rib bones. They promise that you will fail, you will die, and you will struggle. There are parts that will just be hell until you're at a higher level, and that exites me.

Players have a personal space ship to transport them through the world and Galaxy.

Last edited:

Lovely_Rose09

Forum Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Colorado
Did you say Destiny?! You got my undivided attention.

I per-ordered my copy for my xbox one as soon as I found out you get a code for the beta. I got my code, I registered as soon as i got home. I am just impatiently waiting for the beta to open up.