Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WANT TO JOIN A KOG CLAN?

XGC 1SH0T

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2007
New Orleans, Louisiana
Hi my friend is in KOG revelation and he has just got on in the last day and i explained to him that they got hit so. I need someone from KOG to send him a KOG clan invite because hes stuck in revelations. his name is XxNew OrleansxX . Thank You have a merry christmas. Peace!

AddiCt3d 2CHa0s

Forum Nerd
Jul 30, 2007
Great Northwest
www.myspace.com
ANYBODY CONTACT BZ SILVERBULLET?

anybody contact bz silverbullet?

Last I talked to him, GT: bz silverbullet said no one has contacted him about joining KoG. As I wrote before, he is looking for a clan that doesn't t-bag or trash talk. He has a lot of friends and always has the coolest maps to share. Please add him and get him into KoG.
thx

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
i already talked to him he is hvin technical difficulties on gettin online the website but im workin on it...and im in a H3 clan so plz talk to som1 else about xXNew OrleansXx and Cha0s r u in KoG? if not... wanna join?

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Worwon, who did you talk to that was having technical difficulties, bz silverbullet or New Orleans?

New Orleans will have to talk to a Section Leader over there in KoG to find out where he needs to go. Can you please make sure that someone is notified of their situation?

XDC Swagg

Forum Junkie
Dec 6, 2006
NY
Worwon, why are you saying that you are in a halo 3 clan and ignoring xxNew Orleansxx?

-Just because your in a halo 3 clan doesnt mean you cant help. Please get these people on your friends, as so will I. Worwon, if you have any questions in regards to this please let me know.
- Also i have checked on Bungie for xxNew Orleansxx, he has been active on halo 3, however, he has been off for the past two days. As for bz Silverbullet, according to Bungie he has been off since Sun.

Now: Chaos, and 1SHOT, if you have any way of contacting these people ((xxNew Orleansxx and bz SilverBullet)) please help out and have them send a friend request to KoG PERFECT XS and I will help them out and get them settled. Thanks.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free.

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
i know i can help im just sayin he cant be in MY CLAN not others i just need to talk to some people... i will do that Blondii and Perfect.. just plz give me time -Thanks
oh and its bz not bein able to register and who do i talk to for New Orleans?

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
ok i will do wat i can ...... and ill hv him send an fr to the clan tag also..-Thanks for the help guys ! (no offense blondii)