Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UMM I'M GOING TO TRY THIS AGAIN...?

Buffalo1

Forum Nub
Feb 1, 2017
SouthDakota
Hello My GT is CreepinBuffalo,

I tried to join before around the same time last year (ish lol) as my profile says for Smite apparently no one played back then so I figured for Overwatch and later destiny.

Idk if I wasn't a priority or I just got lost in the system so to speak after talking to one person playing with a leader? once lol in overwatch
that rage quit and never got an invite or an message after that pertaining to clan stuff. So figured I would ask to join an Destiny clan seeing as D2 was coming that fall, so asked to join since that what their main focus was seemed like was told to join their Destiny clan thingy on bungies website, after requesting to join and nothing so messaging the leader multiple times either not answering messages or saying something along the lines of they get to it. So after weeks of trying to join...I gave up and went on my way...

So I'll give this a try this again, since i have the time now just getting into Destiny 2 (it being on sale in xbl for 40 dollars for everything lol) and the hype of the new add on in sept lol. and I play still smite now and then.

Thanks and this post isn't met to hurt anyones feelings just letting people know my situation the first time around.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
Hello My GT is CreepinBuffalo,

I tried to join before around the same time last year (ish lol) as my profile says for Smite apparently no one played back then so I figured for Overwatch and later destiny.

Idk if I wasn't a priority or I just got lost in the system so to speak after talking to one person playing with a leader? once lol in overwatch
that rage quit and never got an invite or an message after that pertaining to clan stuff. So figured I would ask to join an Destiny clan seeing as D2 was coming that fall, so asked to join since that what their main focus was seemed like was told to join their Destiny clan thingy on bungies website, after requesting to join and nothing so messaging the leader multiple times either not answering messages or saying something along the lines of they get to it. So after weeks of trying to join...I gave up and went on my way...

So I'll give this a try this again, since i have the time now just getting into Destiny 2 (it being on sale in xbl for 40 dollars for everything lol) and the hype of the new add on in sept lol. and I play still smite now and then.

Thanks and this post isn't met to hurt anyones feelings just letting people know my situation the first time around.

I'm sorry that happened to you. I would be happy to help you find a clan that would be the best fit for you. You can message me on the website, and/or on the Xbox One my gamertag is SYN Lewd. I'll message you as well to make sure that you do get with a clan.

XGC EliteDragon

Forum Star
Nov 9, 2014
Seattle, Washington
I know of a clan currently recruiting for Destiny 2, Division & Pubg. I am a lieutenant in XGC Wolfpack XK & we are currently recruiting on Xboxone for the games I just mentioned but you must be 18 or older to join. If you are of age & interested you can message me on Xboxone, my gt is XGC DrgnWarrior.