Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THINGS A SERVICE MEMBER WOULD SAY

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Things a Service Member Would Say
(Forum Game)

This is a forum game for prior service and active military personnel, You have to list something a service member would say to another service member and would sound either completely wrong from its context to civilians, or just plane confuse the hell out of them.​

Since I am prior Army, the term I would use a lot was KILL this would be if someone was talking to me or if I was receiving an order this would be the word I shouted out with pride and joy!

What does the term KILL mean?

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
It would mean you agree with the conversation or to do the task at hand✋.
When I was in the answer everything was Hooah.

Always got the new members to look for ID-10T forms. Much fun.

ha... Classic, you ever sent a slick on a mission to find a box of grid squares? or some chem-light batteries?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
ID10-T forms are always a fun one.

I actually flipped that to the IT world as I tell people that have issues with their computer they probably have the ID10-T virus.
Their reaction is one of panic and then they ask me how to get rid of it.

I tell them to first get a pen and paper then write down the name of the virus then I will give them further instructions.

About 50% of them will pick up the joke but the others ask for the steps to get rid of it. LOL..

Reactions: XGC BULLETHED

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
ID10-T forms are always a fun one.

I actually flipped that to the IT world as I tell people that have issues with their computer they probably have the ID10-T virus.
Their reaction is one of panic and then they ask me how to get rid of it.

I tell them to first get a pen and paper then write down the name of the virus then I will give them further instructions.

About 50% of them will pick up the joke but the others ask for the steps to get rid of it. LOL..

Love it. I will use that method on people at work.