Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE XGC RAP

major dewit

Forum Rookie
Dec 24, 2006
Boynton Beach, FL
that was actually better then what i thought it was going to be, but no offense, it would be better if someone with a little more rythem did it, and you could experiment more with the beat, i feel something. Now i guess someone in KoG should makeone.

XGC JON1DOOM XL

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Peterborough, ON. Canada
MY RAP

My Rap

Yah everybody. This was just thrown together pretty quickly. not the words but the singing and whatnot. XGC Tha Body XL did a great job on making the quality of the tune better. My buddy was the one who did it and we were just getting the audio down. I will probably do it next time and be a lot less monotone. lol. There will be another version done which is of better quality but we just wanted to get it up on the website. Everybody please get people to listen to this song so tonnes of people can get a good laugh. I know that if i heard there was a rap I would think that it would be corny and not very good but we put a lot of time into the words and putting it with the beat and it is very creative and funny. So everybody pass on the word about the rap and lets get this forum to have hundreds of viewings. Thanks everybody and especially XGC Tha Body XL for the work he put into this. :cool: