Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN SPEAKEASY

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN SpeakEasy SYN SpeakEasy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? Right now, every day of the week. It'll change in future but I'll still be available every night.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I'd like to so throw backs, meet XS's and up, divison v divisions.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I'm an extremely open minded person, very easy to get along with.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes,
1 XG event throw back to BO2.
Multiple clan v clans.
X-team v my clan.
Clan game nights.
I don't know the count on these events.
6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Throw backs, clan v clan battles, game nights consisting of but not limited too; TDM, Gun Game, One in the Chamber, Dominantion, any game mode. Clan v clan get together game nights.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
2 years and some odd months. Never left, went inactive for a bit.
9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYNdaciate Kings, General.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I want too allow every divison and every rank to be able to work together, to be able to learn from each other. When I tell somebody when I recruit them that we are one of the largest gaming communities out there, that I can show them that through game nights .

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To bring this community together on a new level, and to increase the gaming experience for all members.
12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN SpeakEasy SYN SpeakEasy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? Right now, every day of the week. It'll change in future but I'll still be available every night.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I'd like to so throw backs, meet XS's and up, divison v divisions.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I'm an extremely open minded person, very easy to get along with.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes,
1 XG event throw back to BO2.
Multiple clan v clans.
X-team v my clan.
Clan game nights.
I don't know the count on these events.
6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Throw backs, clan v clan battles, game nights consisting of but not limited too; TDM, Gun Game, One in the Chamber, Dominantion, any game mode. Clan v clan get together game nights.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
2 years and some odd months. Never left, went inactive for a bit.
9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYNdaciate Kings, General.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I want too allow every divison and every rank to be able to work together, to be able to learn from each other. When I tell somebody when I recruit them that we are one of the largest gaming communities out there, that I can show them that through game nights .

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To bring this community together on a new level, and to increase the gaming experience for all members.
12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No.

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application