Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: SYN SCOTTY

XGC Scotty

XGC GALACTIC
Jan 6, 2013
TX
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

SYN Scotty GT and Username

Formally XDC Scotty

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Usually Weeknights and Weekends. The weekends can vary during the day but guaranteed to be off during the nights on weekends.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Advanced Warfare events and Halo events ranging anywhere in between the Master Chief Collection. Guaranteed to get both games I have them paid off.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Very helpful and passionate individual.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes I have. Black Ops II mainly at least 10 times. When applicants needed help I would help them host if they had a bad connection, I would also host for people if their partner didn't show up or couldn't get online.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

The events could range from an impromptu game night/ peoples choice, Deathmatch and party games.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Since: 01/06/2013

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

SYNdicate, SYN Shockwave, SGT

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I use to help run the events team alongside XDC Ixias XS,XDC AlphaForce, and XGC HyPeR, I also coordinated with SYN REZ XC. I was a full time member within XDC before they tried to add the clan feature to it. I would like to run events again I always enjoyed doing it.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Helping the community meet new people and keep people active by having fun with Events

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? Yes. SYN REZ XC

Last edited:

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

SYN Scotty GT and Username

Formally XDC Scotty

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Usually Weeknights and Weekends. The weekends can vary during the day but guaranteed to be off during the nights on weekends.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Advanced Warfare events and Halo events ranging anywhere in between the Master Chief Collection. Guaranteed to get both games I have them paid off.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Very helpful and passionate individual.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes I have. Black Ops II mainly at least 10 times. When applicants needed help I would help them host if they had a bad connection, I would also host for people if their partner didn't show up or couldn't get online.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

The events could range from an impromptu game night/ peoples choice, Deathmatch and party games.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Since: 01/06/2013

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

SYNdicate, SYN Shockwave, SGT

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I use to help run the events team alongside XDC Ixias XS,XDC AlphaForce, and XGC HyPeR, I also coordinated with SYN REZ XC. I was a full time member within XDC before they tried to add the clan feature to it. I would like to run events again I always enjoyed doing it.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Helping the community meet new people and keep people active by having fun with Events

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? Yes. SYN REZ XC

This is "Pending Game Night"

Please have a game night posted before the end of the week.