Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: SYN RAZGRIZ96

XGC Raz96

Forum Junkie
Sep 16, 2013
West Virginia
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

SYN RaZgRiZ96

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Most days through the week usually after 9 pm est

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Id love to hold a destiny event community wide. Get with the XD's and have a set time and date where all the clans can get on an do raids, crucible, story missions with members from the other divisions.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am very enthusiastic and diligent worker that will get the job done no matter how long it takes.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

I have hosted multiple clan events and clan game nights while on the Xbox 360 and BO2. I have held about 7-10 events on the xbox.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Game nights on BO2 custom lobbies and hardcore, meet the general game nights so all members can meet the general and get a chance to play with him.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I have been a member since September of 2013 and went inactive due to military reasons and deployment in 2014

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

SYN-SYN Insidious-General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I want to get the community more involved in Destiny as it is a game that will be played for years to come. I feel that it can be a great asset to meet the other divisions because of the smaller portions of clans that play destiny, I feel that it will make it easier to set up game nights and raid nights.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I hope to accomplish getting the XGC,SYN,KoG destiny clans together meeting new faces, getting new ideas about recruiting, meetings, and strategies, while also giving the members a chance at meeting the XS, XD, XC, and XI that play destiny as well.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
N/A

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

SYN RaZgRiZ96

Id love to hold a destiny event community wide. Get with the XD's and have a set time and date where all the clans can get on an do raids, crucible, story missions with members from the other divisions.

I am very enthusiastic and diligent worker that will get the job done no matter how long it takes.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

I have hosted multiple clan events and clan game nights while on the Xbox 360 and BO2. I have held about 7-10 events on the xbox.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Game nights on BO2 custom lobbies and hardcore, meet the general game nights so all members can meet the general and get a chance to play with him.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I have been a member since September of 2013 and went inactive due to military reasons and deployment in 2014

I want to get the community more involved in Destiny as it is a game that will be played for years to come. I feel that it can be a great asset to meet the other divisions because of the smaller portions of clans that play destiny, I feel that it will make it easier to set up game nights and raid nights.

I hope to accomplish getting the XGC,SYN,KoG destiny clans together meeting new faces, getting new ideas about recruiting, meetings, and strategies, while also giving the members a chance at meeting the XS, XD, XC, and XI that play destiny as well.

N/A

Please contact me on the box to further discuss your application

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

SYN RaZgRiZ96

Freelancer

N/A

Please post an event by 9/24 or your application will be denied. If you need help finding a co-host, please let me know.