Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN PROMOTION: NEW CLAN: SYN DEMENTORS - DEATHEATER937

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
March 5, 2018 marks the day Deatheater937 joined SYNdicate and began working her way to the top in SYN Gods.​

Her former peer, SYN ZUES21 said "she is really sweet to everyone she talks to." while SYN Lewd, the general who taught her everything she knows had this to say about her:
"She's come a long way. From when she first joined, she was hesitant to talk to new people, and whenever I would join she would leave. She finally opened up and got more talkative, she is level headed, she knew what she was doing as a lieutenant and captain. From the beginning to now I've seen a lot of growth. She stepped up to the plate of Captain with enthusiasm and knew what she wanted to do and accomplished it. She is always there to help others when it is needed, especially with the website. I was lucky to meet her and have her in my clan as a leader."

Deatheater937, you have come a long way and I am so proud to call you one of my generals. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you in this community and I look forward to watching you grow more than you already have in the community!