Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN PROMOTION - NEW CLAN: SYN COLOSSUS - TORN LINE

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
"I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to let this fail." - Torn Line

Torn Line joined SYNdicate, under the clan SYN Gods on January 31, 2018, after meeting someone who convinced her it was worth joining. She worked hard and made her way up to Lieutenant in SYN Gods when they were on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but some unforeseen circumstances required her to back down. Soon, she came back and worked harder than before to get to the rank of captain, where she helped expand the numbers of SYN Gods in her squad Colossus; which is now the name of her new clan!

Torn Line joined this community to escape the hustle and bustle of real life, to get away from the negativity and everything that could bring her down. "Xbox was my escape." When Torn Line joined the community she realized that she didn't want to let this community die, didn't want it to fail, and so she promised herself that she would do everything she could to make sure the division and community was always growing and she has definitely done that by bringing a new clan into the division of SYNdicate.

Torn Line's former general, and now peer, SYN Lewd had this to say for his protege: "Torn, when she first join, was super quiet and very shy. She came out of her shell slowly but when she did she flourished as a member and as a leader and became one of the Lieutenants in my clan...I simply couldn't be happier, and hope to see great things from her."

I've never not seen this woman working hard and dedicating as much time to her people as she possibly can. She is always teaching them, always bonding with them, and is just always with them. Torn Line, you have always been a hard worker and I am so incredibly proud of you and everything you've accomplished! Keep it up, girl.