Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN Orpheus events team application.

SYN Orpheus

Forum Nub
Jul 17, 2020
Ohio
1) What is your username and gamertag?
SYN Orpheus

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Any Wednesday after meeting (10-10:30pm est)

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on? I’d like to have a community game night on cod aw but I also play almost all cod games, gta, siege, risk of rain 2, etc.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? A non binary, chaotic neutral bard.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. No

6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
About 1 month

8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? Sargent in syndicate

9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team? I would like to hold game nights for the community

10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
Holding community game nights where everyone can have fun.

11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior? 4

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? SYN Helsing.

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
1) What is your username and gamertag?
SYN Orpheus

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Any Wednesday after meeting (10-10:30pm est)

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on? I’d like to have a community game night on cod aw but I also play almost all cod games, gta, siege, risk of rain 2, etc.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? A non binary, chaotic neutral bard.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. No

6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
About 1 month

8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? Sargent in syndicate

9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team? I would like to hold game nights for the community

10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
Holding community game nights where everyone can have fun.

11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior? 4

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? SYN Helsing.
In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
  • You must find a co-host for your trial event on the Events Team Roster, eligible Events Team members have two asterisks before their name.
  • Xiled Events Team Roster
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted. (Event can be scheduled for more than two weeks out.)
  • Post your event for approval under Official Community Events, following the Event Request Format & Requirements.
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date.
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is a different game.
    • If there is a Call of Duty Event already scheduled, you cannot host another Call of Duty event, even if it’s on a different game.
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility, work with your co-host to have it put in the XG Discord.
  • No Tournaments allowed.
Hit up XGC Buffy XD or SYN JAChelle XS on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand what's expected!

Last edited by a moderator: