Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN MW2 CC TOURNEY - REGISTRATION/USER GUIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Generals are expected to create teams for SYN MW2 Tournament immediately. Forming your teams roster can be done over the next week. Please try to do so today if at all possible.

You must be a member of a team to participate in a Clan Compete ladder. There are two ways to accomplish this task:

1. Become invited to an existing team.
2. Create a team of your own. (only if you are your teams Leader for this SYN Tourney - Preferrably done by the General)

There is only 1 Event/Tournament open at this time (SYN MW2), you can find this under the Tourney's section of the main Navigation Bar. Register and create your team(s) for that event.

Only 1 CC Team is needed, unless more than 6 members who would like to participate.

Members can only represent the Clan they are part of.

How do I register?
You can register for free on Clan Compete at anytime, either by going to the top right user login box and clicking 'Register Now' or by clicking on the Ad Banner and it will take you directly to the New Member Signup page.

Joining a Team:
Many ladders require a team in order to compete. To become a member of a team, you must be invited.

If you have been invited to a team, Clan Compete will notify you in two different ways:

1. Email
2. My Team Invites

From these locations, you will be given the option to accept or decline the join request.

Creating a Team: Generals/Captains Only
Look for the ladder in which you want to compete by finding it in the ladder navigation bar. Each game is categorized.

Once Clicked, the option to Create a Team will appear within the ladders main menu. This link is found next to the season box.

A list of that arenas playable ladders will then appear, along with the option to join.

Choose the ladder in which you want to compete and fill out the required information. Also fill out any additional contact information you can provide.

Once submitted, your team has officially been created. You will then be given access to the team-management features, as well as a variety of tools to help you get started.

How do I report? / When are scores finalized?
Once a match has finished, one ranking member of each team must report the final score on Clan Compete.

Both teams must report the results upon the completion of a match.

To report, visit the Report tab on the top right side of the navigation or select either ladder or tournament result from the dropdown.

Scores become finalized after both teams have submitted the final results.

If there are no discrepancies or disputes, each teams win-loss record and XP is automatically adjusted.

How do I add a player to the roster?: Generals/Captains only
When viewing your team's profile page click the 'Edit Info' tab. Then you will see two blocks one for Your Teams and Ladders and one for Your Teams and Tournaments once you have found the one in which you want to edit you should then see two tabs under Manage your Team 'Members' and 'Edit Team and Warlight' click on 'Members'.

You will then need to fill out the players Clan Compete username for the specific ladder. You will also need to assign the player a certain access role. This role will determine the amount of control they have over the account. This can be done once the player has accepted your invite.

How do I manage my team?
: Generals/Captains only

Team management is performed from your teams profile page. This page can be easily accessed by visiting Team Manager, which can be found in the top right-hand corner of the user box at all times. You must be logged in for Team MAnager to appear.

From your teams profile page, Clan Compete gives you two ways to manage the clan:

- Edit Team Profile
- Members/Roster

Edit Team Profile - This page allows you to edit the appearance of your teams profile page, including team logos, team tags, and contact information.
Members - This page is where new members are invited to the team. This spot is also where you determine each members role.

How do I assign ranks and permissions?
: Generals/Captains only

First go to your teams page. When you are there, click the tab labeled 'Edit Info'. Then find your team and click Members. You will then be able to assign a rank/permission to a team member.

Leader: Can perform all management functions.
Co-Leader: Member, Challenge, Report.
Captain: Challenge, Report.
1st Lieutenant: No Extra Privilages.
2nd Lieutenant: No Extra Privilages.
Member: No Extra Privilages.

What team management functions are there?
Edit Team and Warlight:

• Team Tag
• Team Logo
• Team Contacts
• Team Website
• Team Blast
• Is your team looking for a quick match??

Members

• Add teammate's to your roster.
• Give members certain access.
• Invite new clan members using Clan Compete usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.