Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN Krypt XS

SYN Krypt

SYN SHIPWRECKED
Jan 26, 2016
Miami, FL
1) What is your username and gamertag?
SYN Krypt XS (Both are the same)

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
I pretty open. Preferably any times after 8

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on?
I have a few ideas. Custom game nights on both CoD Cold war and CoD modern warfare. For cold war i would like to run some custom games and prop hunt. For MW id like to do custom games and warzone. I would also like to have a monopoly game night as well

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
Im outgoing. Love to meet new people. I love to hold events for my members

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, ive held multiple game nights for my section

6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?
It was a game night on MW. We ran free for all. Search and destroy. Etc.

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
I started in xg in 2016. I left due to personal reasons. And returned last year around april.

8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I am in the syn division and hold the rank of Section Leader.

9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team?
Just to be able to enjoy nights on the xbox with new people. I like to have fun and want to have other people enjoy there time here.

10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
To be able to meet more people. And show that us higher ups arent all that bad lol

11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
2 its not terribly difficult for me to do so

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes. SYN JAChelle XS

Last edited by a moderator: