Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN Jay's 1st Event Team Application

SYN Jay

Intro Certified
General
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED EVENTS
Mar 30, 2016
San Diego, CA
1) What is your username and gamertag?
Discord: JayODraco5harp#4946
Xbox: SYN JAY#4508
PS: JayODraco5harp
2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Weekdays: After 1700CST
Weekends: Almost all day
Will change in like 6 months to be a lot tighter of a schedule.
3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on?
Destiny 2: Another Gambit tournament since last was over a year ago.
Destiny 2: PVP Bracket utilizing custom matches
4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
Willing to do what is needed and put in the work for everything I do.
5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Not within this community. However, I help out a charity (MVG) and I used to host events with prizes of upto $1,000.
6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?
Games varied. We did a Battlefield 2042, we did the first MW Remak. We did Destiny before D2 came out.
7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
Around 18 months total, but first time was 6? years ago
I was in KoG Echo for around 4-5 months before I had to leave for personal things.
I then came back to SYN Echo and was grandfathered in (I was 14 or 15 at the time) before I left for bootcamp.
Upon returning from Bootcamp and having more time on my hands I rejoined the community, this time into SYN Devil Dogs, my current clan. I have been here for almost a year now.
8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYN Devil Dogs. I am a Captian over there.
9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team?
I would like to help host more events and see a more variety in the games, whether it be more Destiny 2, Minecraft Build battles/bedwars. Or just something random.
10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
I would like to get a wide number of events pushed out to help keep this community entertained.
11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
1) What is your username and gamertag?
Discord: JayODraco5harp#4946
Xbox: SYN JAY#4508
PS: JayODraco5harp
2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Weekdays: After 1700CST
Weekends: Almost all day
Will change in like 6 months to be a lot tighter of a schedule.
3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on?
Destiny 2: Another Gambit tournament since last was over a year ago.
Destiny 2: PVP Bracket utilizing custom matches
4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
Willing to do what is needed and put in the work for everything I do.
5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Not within this community. However, I help out a charity (MVG) and I used to host events with prizes of upto $1,000.
6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?
Games varied. We did a Battlefield 2042, we did the first MW Remak. We did Destiny before D2 came out.
7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
Around 18 months total, but first time was 6? years ago
I was in KoG Echo for around 4-5 months before I had to leave for personal things.
I then came back to SYN Echo and was grandfathered in (I was 14 or 15 at the time) before I left for bootcamp.
Upon returning from Bootcamp and having more time on my hands I rejoined the community, this time into SYN Devil Dogs, my current clan. I have been here for almost a year now.
8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYN Devil Dogs. I am a Captian over there.
9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team?
I would like to help host more events and see a more variety in the games, whether it be more Destiny 2, Minecraft Build battles/bedwars. Or just something random.
10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
I would like to get a wide number of events pushed out to help keep this community entertained.
11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No
In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.
What does this mean?
• You must find a co-host for your trial event on the Events Team Roster, eligible Events Team members have two asterisks before their name.
Xiled Events Team Roster
Xiled Events Team Roster Lead Coordinators SYN CHELL XS, SYN Sobi & SYN LEX XS Game With Fame Coordinator SYN CHELLE XS Trial Event Coordinators All those with two asterisks (**) next to their name and colored red

www.xiledgaming.com
• Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted. (Event can be scheduled for more than two weeks out.)
• Post your event for approval under Official Community Events, following the Event Request Format & Requirements.
• You must post your event minimum 2 week prior to your event date.
• Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is a different game. If there is a Call of Duty Event already scheduled, you cannot host another Call of Duty event, even if it’s on a different Call of Duty game (can't have a MW and Cold War on the same night, as an example).
• Spamming your event is your responsibility, work with your co-host to have it put in the XG Discord as well as spreading the word through word of mouth.
• No Tournaments allowed.
Hit up SYN CHELL XS or SYN Sobi on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process. Remember, no questions means you fully understand what's expected!!

Last edited by a moderator: