Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN INVINCIBLE PROMOTION

XGC Metal XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 7, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
AND IN THE LEFT CORNER, IT'S....WAIT FOR IT....SYN INVINCIBLE!!!!

Please help me in congratulating SYN INVINCIBLE in his promotion over the new clan, SYN Reckless. They recently just split out of SYN Retro XD's HOME CLAN, SYN Lost Empire. SYN INVINCIBLE recruited himself back in January of 2016 by posting in the Forums. His Gamertag at the time was raycrane5921. The General over XGC Rangers XK was xD4RKxCH4OSx, who read INVINCIBLE into the community. He rose up to the rank of Captain in XGC Rangers XK and shortly ended up making his transfer into SYN Lost Empire.

Though I did not start as the XS over this clan, SYN INVINCIBLE has shown tremendous growth and improvement since I first met him. He came back from inactivity shortly after they got placed in my Section, and he took off. This kid is definitely going to go far. He worked super hard in making sure things got done correctly in his squad, and trained up to finally be able to take on a split and become General.

He's been absolutely amazing so far, and I couldn't be more proud. This kid definitely has what it takes to be in Leadership, and I'm super proud that he made it this far. I have strong faith that he will bring a lot to not only his clan, but for the community and SYN altogether. Congratulations on all your hard work INVINCIBLE! You truly deserved this. Make me proud!!!​