Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN General Promotion - Bullmn

Everyone please join me in congratulating Bullmn on his promotion to General of SYN ABYSS.
Bullmn and I have been friends on Xbox Live going back to Halo 2. He is an avid CoD and Rocket League player, and one hell of a friend. Bullmn had a Clan named Devils of Gaming from Halo 2 through CoD 4 MW. When it ended, I remember him telling me that he would never start or join another clan. Flash forward to January of 2020. While we were playing CoD MW and Rocket League with my fellow members of SYN Gotham, he became intrigued at my excitement about this community of ours and the possibility of joining a clan again.

After a month of this, I was able to recruit Bullmn. He joined XG as a member of SYN Gotham on February 16th, 2020. Imagine my excitement to have another of my old friends join me in this community.

Not long after Bullmn joined, I was made a Captain of Joker Squad in SYN Gotham and he worked side by side with me as a Sergeant to make sure practices were run smoothly and strategies for competitions were implemented. We didn’t always win, but Bullmn was always trying to figure out how to make a scrub like me work to less of a disadvantage. He came over to SYN ABYSS with me when I took over as General on March 3rd, 2020.

Bullmn does not do anything without giving 100%. When the day came that he agreed to enter leadership, I knew he would be a great representative of my Clan and our Community. Bullmn took over as Captain of The Rise Squad in SYN ABYSS on June 19th, 2020, and has never looked back.

I could not be happier than I am to hand over the reins of my baby, SYN ABYSS to my friend and colleague, Bullmn. Congrats my brother. I have no doubts your success and accomplishments will eclipse my own. I would not have it any other way.

Last edited:
Reactions: SYN CHOPSAW