Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN DEIMOS PROMOTION

G

EVERYONE PLEASE CONGRATULATE SYN DEIMOS ON HIS PROMOTION TO GENERAL OVER SYN OUTLAWS

SYN DEIMOS was recruited into SYN OUTLAWS and he had always shown he wanted leadership. Once he had reached leadership he really wanted to create a home environment for his members. I had promoted him to captain and he new what had to be done and what needed to be done. He hit the ground running. He keep his clan together, recruiting and moving forward. All while getting his leadership ready for the next postion. He without a doubt earned the generals spot. I could not be more proud of the work he put into this. It not just another position it means something to him. He has drive, determination and goals.
I can not wait to see where he goes and what his accomplishes in this community. Congratulations 👏👏👏👏👏

SYN Warden XS

Forum Veteran
May 26, 2013
Congrats bro glad to see you a general. You’ll do good man you got a lot of potential an great leadership Keep up the good work

SYN DEIMOS

Advanced Certified
General
SYN ENVY 7
Oct 24, 2017
Runcorn
Than u all it means a lot to have mates like u lot lol
An at this moment i have 16 Sergeants full trained
And 3 Privates going to Sergeants this weekend an all i ask of them is get 1 recruit a month so no presher on them lol
next up for the outlaws is a split an a new Captain and
2 new Lieutenant yer so look out for the outlaws