Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN Abyss

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
SYN PREMARCF got promoted to General tonight over SYN Abyss. PREMAR has went over and beyond his duty as a captain. He has recruited many members he works hard and is very dedicated to the clan. He joined XG December 10 of 2019. He has worked very hard for the few months he has been in SYN. I could not ask for a better General to work with. He keeps going the way he is going we will see him as an XS soon. He always has great ideas to make everything bigger and better. And loves to be very competitive I. All battles. I am very happy with my decision of making Premar a General. We have bumped heads a few times while he was a Captain but nothing to big. He has sucked it up and we moved forward from it. We have gotten a better relationship with each since then. I feel very confident in every decision that he makes will be the best decision for the clan and community as a whole.

Reactions: XGC PREMAR

KoG Cobra XD

DIVISION LEADER
KoG VALHALLA
Oct 27, 2018
New KoG General

Please join me in congratulating KoG Harley on his promotion to General over KoG Valhalla. I remember the day this guy was recruited. I thought what a brash human, after talking to him and getting to know him finding out his military background, I became to understand why he was sought after for so long and what he brought to the table. KoG Harley has been leading men and woman during his entire adult life in the marines, with that kind of leadership skills and his ability to motivate his team I can not wait to see what he does with KoG Valhalla. I look forward to working as alongside you and watch you lead

XGC Horus XS

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2007
Ogden , UT
New General over XGC PARADISE

Please help me congratulate XGC DCTA ZERO on his promotion to General over a clan that hasnt been around for along time. His time in XGC New Dynasty under XGC Hitman showed me what kind of a leader he can be. I will be looking forward to seeing the things that you'll be able to accomplish. Congrats my dude keep it up!

Reactions: XGC HITMAN

XGC MODERN XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 28, 2013
Congratulations XGC Demon XS

I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me. Keep up the great work for your clans and yourself. You made a big impact on me and your members, lets have fun and a great time in XGC brother and thank you so much.

Congratulations!

Reactions: XGC Demon XS

TakeHimNotMe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2017
General Promotion - SYN Brotherhood

Please Congratulate
Papi Tropi
On his PROMOTION to GENERAL over
SYN Brotherhood

Papi Tropi
was recruited to SYN Valor on 10/29/19.
and is a rather eccentric individual! High in spirit, dedication, and a willingness to party up with anyone to slay! Over the time we've got to know Papi it's always been laughs and good times partied up. From Uno game nights to ridiculous Warzone hot drops there's rarely a dull moment with him and his crew around. Voted 10/10 MUST ADD! Papi has been pushing hard in an effort to promote forward, promoting positvity and to grow with his clan. I look forward to working with you in the future and you have shown amazing progress in your time here in Xiled Gaming. Congratulations, Papi. You've definitely earned this promotion! Keep up the solid work, man and you'll go as far as you set your mind to!

“Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry