Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SUGGESTION...

SYNxLADYxLETTEY

Forum Veteran
Dec 9, 2006
Louisiana
www.myspace.com
Do u think there is a way we can have more than 4 sigs under our stuff....i mean i make sigs and i like to put all of them under my name....on the other forums we could have however many we wanted.....well it's just an idea....think about it...because i would really love to have more than 4....i mean 6 would be nice...

Thank you

XGC Lettey Gal

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
well i've seen people with more...but i don't know how...i know you have a 500 character limit on sigs for code and such but i don't know much about it

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
Do u think there is a way we can have more than 4 sigs under our stuff....i mean i make sigs and i like to put all of them under my name....on the other forums we could have however many we wanted.....well it's just an idea....think about it...because i would really love to have more than 4....i mean 6 would be nice...

Thank you

XGC Lettey Gal

4 is as many as it will ever be! This is a forum not an art gallery! Go post your sigs in the design forum! 4 is too many anyway! Sorry but that is how it is.

I Six I

Forum Noob
Dec 18, 2006
Maine
If you wanted to have more than four you could probably just put two together in paintshop and save it as one image, but I don't see why someone would need more than four. I hate it when someones takes up half a page just to have some picture that should really be resized to be smaler.

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
well maybe she doesn't think everyone will see her badassiness on the design forums as well as if it were all in her sig...she likes to ****in draw you sons of *****es is that a ****in crime? ****! get me another beer!