Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STILL NO NEWS

Fall0utrpg

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2018
Mississippi
friend of mine just got me cod for pc .. as a gift but .... i still havent heard any word on clans or people to contact me .......

discord is dew#6516
battletag- fallout3#1530

Fall0utrpg

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2018
Mississippi
idk if anyone thats a section leader or division leader or higher will help but been lil over month and no word and ik few days since i tried posting but nothing

SFP Siren SS

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Hey there; on your approved GWG it says if you need help with clan placement hit up XGC ACE518 XD. Message them on the website or the box!

Fall0utrpg

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2018
Mississippi
been 3 weeks no response from anyone but lovely xgc people.. only response is from xgc .... nothing from the xs over the pc so at this point just getting lonly .. just wish i could afford it on Xbox and play an rejoin .... because idk if im not welcomed or just the person busy which is understandable ... but just sucks gaming by self when you wanna be part of a great community

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
been 3 weeks no response from anyone but lovely xgc people.. only response is from xgc .... nothing from the xs over the pc so at this point just getting lonly .. just wish i could afford it on Xbox and play an rejoin .... because idk if im not welcomed or just the person busy which is understandable ... but just sucks gaming by self when you wanna be part of a great community

Send him a private message yourself KoG Binx XS

Fall0utrpg

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2018
Mississippi
message blinx xs twice and been week .... no responses to any higher up's idk if he doesnt come on site often or something but can someone please help and if there isnt a cod for pc can there be or can i try to make one and bring people .... because kind of sucks being by self and playing

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
message blinx xs twice and been week .... no responses to any higher up's idk if he doesnt come on site often or something but can someone please help and if there isnt a cod for pc can there be or can i try to make one and bring people .... because kind of sucks being by self and playing

I have PMed you privately to get you in touch with Leadership on the PC side.

This thread is being closed.