Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SovietTurtle233 *Noob to community*

SovietTurtle233

Forum Nub
Jan 19, 2021
Utah
Ahhh... Where to start... I have been gaming since I was about 2 years old when I would try to play super smash bros with my brother on our nintendo 64. Anywayyyy I am excited to join the Xiled Gaming community and am looking to join a clan!! I play on playstation 4 at the moment and am currently deep into Call of Duty MW & Cold War. I play all game modes and would like to be contacted so that I can meet new people and jump straight into a clan!

p.s. Add me on PSN @ SovietTurtle233

FacingStigma

SYN PREDATORS
Jun 3, 2019
Ahhh... Where to start... I have been gaming since I was about 2 years old when I would try to play super smash bros with my brother on our nintendo 64. Anywayyyy I am excited to join the Xiled Gaming community and am looking to join a clan!! I play on playstation 4 at the moment and am currently deep into Call of Duty MW & Cold War. I play all game modes and would like to be contacted so that I can meet new people and jump straight into a clan!

p.s. Add me on PSN @ SovietTurtle233
Your free to reach out to most of us. My GT is SYN Cryptic#9730. While we do not have a PS4 division in the community to my knowledge your able to game with us on cross platform games. If you have the Xbox app and want to join a party I can help introduce you to some players. I also have a PS4 just do not have it hooked up atm I can get you my PSN shortly.