Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Signature Request

KoG Blackbeard

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 9, 2012
Kentucky
1. Signature
2. Name and additional text to be used for Image: KoG Vicious, Biohazard Squad Captain
3. Theme or your preferred image of the signature: I don’t have an image in particular, but the theme of course is “biohazard” related.
4. Color Style: purple, red, black. Maybe something dark, drippy. Just something that screams “danger/biohazard”

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
1. Signature
2. Name and additional text to be used for Image: KoG Vicious, Biohazard Squad Captain
3. Theme or your preferred image of the signature: I don’t have an image in particular, but the theme of course is “biohazard” related.
4. Color Style: purple, red, black. Maybe something dark, drippy. Just something that screams “danger/biohazard”
I'll be picking this up

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
1. Signature
Your signature is ready for pick up. Please let me know if you'd like any changes done to it.
KoG Vicious Signature