Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

- REQUIRED TO READ BEFORE POSTING -

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
**Required to Read Before Submitting Your Request**

Please be aware that the Xiled Gaming Design team members are working to bring the best community experience to you. These designers contribute their skills and time to the design team for Xiled Gaming as volunteer work, in addition to everyday clan responsibilities. Any request submitted to the design team may take up to 4 weeks to be completed once your request has been picked up!!

Signature Request Format

1. Specify your request: (Signature, Profile Avatar, Xbox Avatar)
2. Name and additional text to be used for Image:
(ex. XGC Whoever) / (ex. I want it to also say, XGC Xiled Kingz, Blue Squad Captain)
3. Theme or your preferred image of the signature:
(ex. Halo, COD, Anime, Music) / (ex. I want to use this image: http://www.imagehostingsite.com/myimage.jpg)
4. Color Style (Optional)
(ex. I want a dark themed sig, I want my sig to have an orange tint)

General Rules

1. Prefixes
Please do not pick a prefix when making your thread. This is for Design Team Lead use only.

2. Requirements
You must have 25 posts or more in order to request a signature in this area. If you DO NOT, then you may request one from a designer directly in their personal forums! It will then be up to that designer on whether the request is filled or not.

3. Responses
If a question or concern is posed in your request thread by a designer, and a reply is not provided within two weeks of your request, it will be DENIED.

4. Animated Banners
If you are wanting animation, please put this in your request. Please keep in mind that your request can take a little longer with the few amount of designers who do animation.

5. Request Time Limits
You must wait a minimum of 60 days before requesting a new signature in the request area. Edits will be conducted if you have changed clans or rank during that time. However, an entire new signature will not be accepted or processed until the minimum 60 day requirement has passed. This is due to the mass amount of individuals within Xiled Gaming, and the work load is too high to accommodate for those who get bored.

**Exceptions will be made for individuals who have purchased active website subscriptions that allows for them to have multiple signatures.
In this case, you may only request 1 new design every 2 weeks from the time you PICK UP your signature. Once your signature slots have been filled, you are then required to wait the 60 day requirement.**

6. Rating Requirements
Requests must be kept PG and adhere to the XG Honor Code. (This includes, but is not limited to: racism, sexism, explicit, political, or religious content.)

7. Signature Edits
If you need an update to your signature (clan, rank, squad, etc.) please message your original designer directly, or post in their personal forum. If the designer is no longer in the community or non-responsive, you may post a request. It is then up to the designer that picks up your request if they will/have the ability to complete the update/edit. Please keep in mind that you may get a new design, but the designer will try to keep it as close as possible if that happens.

If you have any questions on any rule or guideline, please contact an XG Community Leader.

Best,
The Xiled Gaming Design Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.