Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"THE HOUSE OF WOLVES": UPCOMING DESTINY DLC

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
"House of Wolves" does not have a release date, but it is said the DLC will release some time in March.

the house of wolves.jpg

From what I have seen so far...

The DLC is said to include four new Crucible maps: Black Shield on Phobos, Widow’s Court on Earth, Thieves’ Den on Venus and the Timekeeper on Mars. There are also two new game modes called Hardcore and Inferno, which alter existing modes so that there are no trackers and that players can only earn points with kills.

It has also been reported that various venders will also receive new pieces of armor, much as they did in “The Dark Below.” There are 37 new ships listed as well.

Players will especially be excited for the introduction of two exotic weapons, a shotgun called Lord of Wolves and a scout rifle called 347 Vesta Dynasty. The 347 Vesta Dynasty has two modifiers – David and Goliath, while Lord of Wolves only has one modifier – Devil’s Touch.

According to reports the DLC will have the have three all-new Story Missions, one new Raid and two new Strikes. The Raid will be called “The Arena.”

Bungie also has said that they worked hard not to make mistakes they felt were made with "The Dark Below" expansion. The mistakes being referred to include the vendors overturning the labors of Vault of Glass raids and exotic weapon upgrades . Bungie also listed the Vault of Glass vendor gear "invalidating" raid gear, resetting Exotic talents through upgrading, and the shard economy as mistakes the studio made. However, nothing is official yet as the developer is keeping the details under wraps.

Overall I am pleased with the 1st expansion "The Dark Below" and look forward to next adventure. Hope "The House of Wolves" is great!

We will learn more of the Fallen in the next DLC.... Who are the Fallen you ask? What is the story behind these creatures? I found a video that might shed some light on the Fallen.