Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PICK UP FOR XGC ALLIANCE

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
xgcalliance_zpsfbadaf6a.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/McMurry2010/xgcalliance_zpsfbadaf6a.png[/IMG]

so do tell me what you think. If this doesn't work for you, then let me know. I can try again. It's not a problem.

XGC XtremeHarms

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2010
Northeastern, Ohio
wow, i really like what you did. i appreciate your creativity and effort. i would like to bounce a couple of ideas off you to see if we could make it pop a little bit more, but i will need to analyze other banners that are posted and give you specifics, but in the mean time i am pleased as punch with it the way that you designed it!

XGC XtremeHarms

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2010
Northeastern, Ohio
Radio -

Again, I am happy with it the way that it is and appreciate the quick turn around. if you have the time to try a couple of different things, some of which may be impossible, here are my ideas. First , check out XGC Redemption's Banner, or others, which show 2 pics: along with that idea could we have one that shows them starting to raise the flag together, aka lifting it, and then the next one being the traditional almost up which is what you currently have in place. Another idea would be could you make the fireworks, aka explosions in the sky "twinkle"? Please say yes. I like a lot of the other Groups Banners, but the ones that seem the coolest have "twinkles," see XGC Devestation, Militant, Prophesy XK, and Themis XK And finally, could you make the tag " Working together, etc a little bolder of perhaps in white? I look forward to your feed-back as you are the Pro and I am just appreciative of your artwork!

Last edited:

XGC XtremeHarms

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2010
Northeastern, Ohio
XGC 9th Legion has the "twinkles" also in its name, and I am hoping that you could have something similar to the other previously mentioned Banners, for example relative to the explosions in the sky in the background. Perhaps the flag could also look like it is waving in the wind on the single page Banner format? Just throwing out some ideas.

XGC XtremeHarms

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2010
Northeastern, Ohio
Radio - Should I get the initial Banner posted to and then update it when you bring it to life a little bit more, or should i wait a little longer to get the same type of artwork back but perhaps with some explosions in the background and/or having the US flag on the pole that is being lifted up, waiving/moving, as if it is blowing in the wind? Thanks for your feed-back.

Last edited:

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
Let me know what you think of this!!

XGCAlliance.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff496/xgctommygunxd/Buttons/XGCAlliance.gif[/IMG]

XGC XtremeHarms

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2010
Northeastern, Ohio
YOUR CREATIVE TALENTS ARE MUCH APPREIATED!!!

Your creative talents are much appreiated!!!

Radio & TOMMYGUN-Wow dudes ... I love your final creation in #11 above! It will work great! :)

How can I easily upload it to the Sub-Forums page?:confused:

p.s. How would I get this dancing skeleton dude centerd as my Sig, or might you all be able to come up with something better?

Last edited:

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Radio & TOMMYGUN-Wow dudes ... I love your final creation in #11 above! It will work great! :)

How can I easily upload it to the Sub-Forums page?:confused:

p.s. How would I get this dancing skeleton dude centerd as my Sig, or might you all be able to come up with something better?

in order to center an image in your sig, type the code
[CENTER ] place anything you want centered in here [ /CENTER]

and then remove the spaces before and after CENTER