Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEWS TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

1) Gamer Tag/User Name: SYN VeeVee XS

2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?
I use to write blogs in my earlier teen years. I also use to write alot of fan fiction. I write poetry as well. I have always loved to write i feel like i have alot to say and writing helps me verbalize myself. I am willing to learn and gain more experience.

3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?
I would like to write reviews, touranment news or community news in general i have no preference.

4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.

Dying Light bringing a new bite to video games.

As zombies have infected the entertainment world they slowly crept into the hearts of gamers. As zombie titles flued the shelves such as Dead rising, Left for dead, and Dead Island it seemed the infectious obsession grew. When Techland released Dying light it brought a whole new meaning to the word zombie Dying light is an open-world first-person survival horror action-adventure video game. The game was released on January 27, 2015. Right from the gate, it proved to be a big success. Dying light had a lot of things going for it the open world and the dynamic atmosphere set it apart. You are secret agent Kyle Crane you are sent into Harran to recover some "lost" files. You know nothing of the devastation and danger that await you. After your boots hit the ground you discover that this may not have been the best idea. Meeting up with the locals you begin to unfold the truth about the nightmare you were just thrown into and the chaos hidden from the outside world. Zombies are not the only thing you will have to watch for. As the downfall of many new zombie games sometimes "no pun intended" the zombies well are dead. Dying light brought life to the undead a unique realistic touch to the zombies that lead many fans and critics to give it a 9/10 on steam as well as many other gaming websites. During the daytime, you are safe to freely sprint by the mindless groaning mounds of flesh but at night it might be a different story. At night you better make sure your running shoes are tied and you keep your screaming to a minimum. One of many special breeds of zombies come out to play. Volatiles they are different than your average rotting corpus. They have fast reflexes and amazing speed. They can keep up with you as you try to run across the rooftops or climb to safety. They are tall muscled creatures with tentacle jaws who have a hunger for a midnight snack. If you don't see them you will hear them. If you are detected or are near one they will let out a howling screeching noise that will send chills down your spine and an echo in your mind. I still jump every time I hear that sound. The volatiles is just one of the many unique zombies you will run in to. If the hoards of the undead are not what you're interested in the parkour aspect of the game will liven up the mood. The ability to run across rooftops and leap from building to building really gives the player free roam to explore the world without having to worry if they are going to be dinner. The leveling system in this game will help the player become more efficient as time and experience are gained. A zombie game wouldn't be much use without the weapons. The weapons give you a whole new look at mods. From not just being able to buy or scavenge them. Dying light will put the player's creativity to the test. You can turn a normal Axe into a flaming BBQ for the undead if you can stand the unwanted attention. Also, the added co-op mode lets you explore the world with friends help them on missions. The added content be the zombie gives you a different view of the game. From its gore to the interesting storyline to the DLC the following the mysteries and the hordes of the undead await.

Sources:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/dy.../1100-6459847/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_Light

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.roc...s-updates/amp/

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly apperciated.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
1) Gamer Tag/User Name: SYN VeeVee XS

2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?
I use to write blogs in my earlier teen years. I also use to write alot of fan fiction. I write poetry as well. I have always loved to write i feel like i have alot to say and writing helps me verbalize myself. I am willing to learn and gain more experience.

3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?
I would like to write reviews, touranment news or community news in general i have no preference.

4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.

As zombies have infected the entertainment world they slowly crept into the hearts of gamers. As zombie titles flued the shelves such as Dead rising, Left for dead, and Dead Island it seemed the infectious obsession grew. When Techland released Dying light it brought a whole new meaning to the word zombie Dying light is an open-world first-person survival horror action-adventure video game. The game was released on January 27, 2015. Right from the gate, it proved to be a big success. Dying light had a lot of things going for it the open world and the dynamic atmosphere set it apart. You are secret agent Kyle Crane you are sent into Harran to recover some "lost" files. You know nothing of the devastation and danger that await you. After your boots hit the ground you discover that this may not have been the best idea. Meeting up with the locals you begin to unfold the truth about the nightmare you were just thrown into and the chaos hidden from the outside world. Zombies are not the only thing you will have to watch for. As the downfall of many new zombie games sometimes "no pun intended" the zombies well are dead. Dying light brought life to the undead a unique realistic touch to the zombies that lead many fans and critics to give it a 9/10 on steam as well as many other gaming websites. During the daytime, you are safe to freely sprint by the mindless groaning mounds of flesh but at night it might be a different story. At night you better make sure your running shoes are tied and you keep your screaming to a minimum. One of many special breeds of zombies come out to play. Volatiles they are different than your average rotting corpus. They have fast reflexes and amazing speed. They can keep up with you as you try to run across the rooftops or climb to safety. They are tall muscled creatures with tentacle jaws who have a hunger for a midnight snack. If you don't see them you will hear them. If you are detected or are near one they will let out a howling screeching noise that will send chills down your spine and an echo in your mind. I still jump every time I hear that sound. The volatiles is just one of the many unique zombies you will run in to. If the hoards of the undead are not what you're interested in the parkour aspect of the game will liven up the mood. The ability to run across rooftops and leap from building to building really gives the player free roam to explore the world without having to worry if they are going to be dinner. The leveling system in this game will help the player become more efficient as time and experience are gained. A zombie game wouldn't be much use without the weapons. The weapons give you a whole new look at mods. From not just being able to buy or scavenge them. Dying light will put the player's creativity to the test. You can turn a normal Axe into a flaming BBQ for the undead if you can stand the unwanted attention. Also, the added co-op mode lets you explore the world with friends help them on missions. The added content be the zombie gives you a different view of the game. From its gore to the interesting storyline to the DLC the following the mysteries and the hordes of the undead await.

Sources:

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly apperciated.

This looks good.

The one thing I would like to see if you would take the article that you just provided, and make it how you would post it. Please include coloring, a centered title. eye catches, etc.

Take this idea, and repost it in a new thread below.

G

As zombies have infected the entertainment world they slowly crept into the hearts of gamers. As zombie titles flued the shelves such as Dead rising, Left for dead, and Dead Island it seemed the infectious obsession grew. When Techland released Dying light it brought a whole new meaning to the word zombie Dying light is an open-world first-person survival horror action-adventure video game. The game was released on January 27, 2015. Right from the gate, it proved to be a big success.

Dying light had a lot of things going for it the open world and the dynamic atmosphere set it apart. You are secret agent Kyle Crane you are sent into Harran to recover some "lost" files. You know nothing of the devastation and danger that await you. After your boots hit the ground you discover that this may not have been the best idea. Meeting up with the locals you begin to unfold the truth about the nightmare you were just thrown into and the chaos hidden from the outside world. Zombies are not the only thing you will have to watch for.

As the downfall of many new zombie games sometimes "no pun intended" the zombies well are dead. Dying light brought life to the undead a unique realistic touch to the zombies that lead many fans and critics to give it a 9/10 on steam as well as many other gaming websites. During the daytime, you are safe to freely sprint by the mindless groaning mounds of flesh but at night it might be a different story. At night you better make sure your running shoes are tied and you keep your screaming to a minimum.

One of many special breeds of zombies come out to play. Volatiles they are different than your average rotting corpus. They have fast reflexes and amazing speed. They can keep up with you as you try to run across the rooftops or climb to safety. They are tall muscled creatures with tentacle jaws who have a hunger for a midnight snack. If you don't see them you will hear them. If you are detected or are near one they will let out a howling screeching noise that will send chills down your spine and an echo in your mind. I still jump every time I hear that sound. The volatiles is just one of the many unique zombies you will run in to.

If the hoards of the undead are not what you're interested in the parkour aspect of the game will liven up the mood. The ability to run across rooftops and leap from building to building really gives the player free roam to explore the world without having to worry if they are going to be dinner:eek:. The leveling system in this game will help the player become more efficient as time and experience are gained.

A zombie game wouldn't be much use without the weapons. The weapons give you a whole new look at mods. From not just being able to buy or scavenge them. Dying light will put the player's creativity to the test. You can turn a normal Axe into a flaming BBQ for the undead�� if you can stand the unwanted attention. Also, the added co-op mode lets you explore the world with friends help them on missions.

The added content be the zombie gives you a different view of the game. From its gore to the interesting storyline to the DLC the following the mysteries and the hordes of the undead await.

Sources:

G

As zombies have infected the entertainment world they slowly crept into the hearts of gamers. As zombie titles flued the shelves such as Dead rising, Left for dead, and Dead Island it seemed the infectious obsession grew. When Techland released Dying light it brought a whole new meaning to the word zombie Dying light is an open-world first-person survival horror action-adventure video game. The game was released on January 27, 2015. Right from the gate, it proved to be a big success.

Dying light had a lot of things going for it the open world and the dynamic atmosphere set it apart. You are secret agent Kyle Crane you are sent into Harran to recover some "lost" files. You know nothing of the devastation and danger that await you. After your boots hit the ground you discover that this may not have been the best idea. Meeting up with the locals you begin to unfold the truth about the nightmare you were just thrown into and the chaos hidden from the outside world. Zombies are not the only thing you will have to watch for.

As the downfall of many new zombie games sometimes "no pun intended" the zombies well are dead. Dying light brought life to the undead a unique realistic touch to the zombies that lead many fans and critics to give it a 9/10 on steam as well as many other gaming websites. During the daytime, you are safe to freely sprint by the mindless groaning mounds of flesh but at night it might be a different story. At night you better make sure your running shoes are tied and you keep your screaming to a minimum.

One of many special breeds of zombies come out to play. Volatiles they are different than your average rotting corpus. They have fast reflexes and amazing speed. They can keep up with you as you try to run across the rooftops or climb to safety. They are tall muscled creatures with tentacle jaws who have a hunger for a midnight snack. If you don't see them you will hear them. If you are detected or are near one they will let out a howling screeching noise that will send chills down your spine and an echo in your mind. I still jump every time I hear that sound. The volatiles is just one of the many unique zombies you will run in to.

If the hoards of the undead are not what you're interested in the parkour aspect of the game will liven up the mood. The ability to run across rooftops and leap from building to building really gives the player free roam to explore the world without having to worry if they are going to be dinner:eek:. The leveling system in this game will help the player become more efficient as time and experience are gained.

A zombie game wouldn't be much use without the weapons. The weapons give you a whole new look at mods. From not just being able to buy or scavenge them. Dying light will put the player's creativity to the test. You can turn a normal Axe into a flaming BBQ for the undead�� if you can stand the unwanted attention. Also, the added co-op mode lets you explore the world with friends help them on missions.

The added content be the zombie gives you a different view of the game. From its gore to the interesting storyline to the DLC the following the mysteries and the hordes of the undead await.

Sources:

This application is approved! Please copy and paste your final article in a new thread in the Journalist Creations area here.

Your new personal Journalist Forum is here. You can post your final articles/work in your Journalist Forum once you have submitted it in the Journalist Creations area (as stated above).

Our means of communication outside the website and xbox is Discord. Please forward to me your Discord username and # tag in a PM on the website or Xbox so I can get you into our server.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to hit me up here or on Xbox.

Congratulations! Welcome to the News Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.